Love

His hand roughly covered my mouth he kept thrusting into me, the pain was unbelieve, tears were running down my face, I tried to scream but no one could help me. 

Justin POV:

I woke up to hear Naomi screaming, I quickly sat up and turne don the light. She was tossing and turning and had tears running down her face. 

Shit, she's having a nightmare!

"Naomi! wake up baby, wake up" I started to shake her gently and then she woke up.

"Justin!" she sobbed, I pulled her into a hug and hugged her tightly, I laided back down and started to stroke her hair. She started kissing and lightly sucking on my neck.

"Naomi... we've been through this"

"Please Justin, make love to me" I stared into her eyes and they were full of lust and need. I gently put my lips onto hers and started to kiss her, she kissed me back and within a couple of seconds the kiss become more intense. I flipped her over and started to kiss her neck, she let out a little moan and I smiled against her skin. I removed  her panties and slid my find into her, feeling how wet she was. 

"Justin!" she moaned loudly, I smiled. I quickly removed my trousers and postioned myself and slowly entered her. We both moaned loudly, I started to move in and out loudly.

""Fassster, justin faster" she groaned

I picked up the speed and we both moaning even more now, "Justin, i'm going to cum!"

"Me too baby, but hold on a little bit longer"

She whined but held it, I kept thrusting and bent down and growled "cum for me baby" into her ear and with that she came, closing her walls around my dick and me following her.

I gently pulled out of her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed the top of her head. "I love you Naomi"

She smiled, " I love you too Justin"

After a couple of minutes she fell asleep and I turned off the light.

-

I got woken up by the light coming through the windows, Naomi was still peacefully asleep, I quickly jumped out of bed trying my best not to wake Naomi. I put some joggers and made my way down stairs, took out my phone and quickly made a phone call.

"Hello, i'd like to hire a hitman.."

Naomi POV:

I woke up to find no Justin next to me. Oh I was hoping he'd still be asleep so I could wake him up with a little suprise blowjob.

I climbed out of bed and threw on one of Justin tops and went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I carefully made my way down the stairs as my legs still hurt from what happened with Cody, just his name even makes me feel sick.

I saw Justin in the living room on the phone. Oooo he was shirtless, I love his body, it's so sexy!

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist and placed a kiss on his back.

"Thanks, I'll be in contact" he quickly said and eneded the call

He turned around so that he was facing me, he put his arms around my waist and I moved my arms to his neck. 

"I enjoyed last night" I said with a big smile

He smiled back and me and gently kissed me. "Babe, what was your nightmare about?"

I went quiet and looked down to the floor. " I don't want to talk about it" I mumbled. 

Justin led me over to the sofa and pulled me onto his lap, "Naomi, please tell me"

I let out a big sigh, "It was about Cody, the dream felt so real and I was just scared" I said with a tear running down my face but I quickly wiped it away with my hand.

"Baby, Codys not going to bother you or us anymore, you're safe now, I promise" He pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek.

"Oh, Naomi, i've got to go on tour soon, do you want to come with me?"

"Oh my god, i'd love too!" I said cheerfully

He gave me his amazing smile which just made me melt "Good, we're going tomorrow"