Ch 7

After lunch the trio made there way to a movie set where Kiki and shizuo's brother was waiting for them.

"Hey ki." He said smiling and kissing her forehead.

"Hey onii" she replied hugging his waist.

"Kiki, I'm heading back to work now. I'll see you at home." Shizuo waved as he walked away with Tom.

"Go get changed and I'll meet you on set."

Kiki nodded and went off to the changing room. Her brother was an actor and sometimes they'd want more emotion in the movies so she was asked to join them.

She was the heros fragile little sister who couldn't stand leaving her brother's side. As she walked out of the changing room the cameras were placed around the forest they were shooting in.

"Stay here" he whispered

"No! Brother I'm staying with you."

" it's to dangerous out there" he turned and grabbed her shoulders.

"Don't leave me brother. I'm scared." Tears started streaming down her face as she held her brother.

*sigh*"alright. Get some rest we leave in the morning"

Kiki nodded wiping the tears away and leaning against a tree nearby. Her brother covered her with his coat before standing up and looking off into the distance.

"Please forgive me. Sister" with that he leaped off into the night.

"CUT! That was perfect! That's all for today."

Kiki walked out of the change room to find her brother waiting for her. He held is hand out to her.

"Come on. I'll take you to shizuo's."

She smiled and nodded taking his hand.