Chapter 2

There was an awkward silence. Phil sat down right next to Dan on the sofa and turned to him with a facial expression that worried Dan even more.
Phil finally said something "I'm going to ask you something and I want you to tell me the truth, no lies."
Dan was too nervous to ask anything so he just nodded with a quiet "sure".
Phil took a deep breath in and said "I found the video of the collab you did with Rachel,you haven't uploaded it and I know why."

Dan started sweating and having a butterfly feeling in his stomach he knew now that Phil must know what he did.
Phil had stopped talking and was staring at Dan to see how he was reacting to this but Dan didn't change his facial expression.
Phil then continued speaking "You killed her didn't you?"
That question was like a blow to the stomach for Dan, he just answered with "Yes."

Dan was expecting Phil to be upset like he usually is when he finds out he has killed another person. However to his surprise Phil got up and had a face of rage. Phil shouted "I thought you had the urge to kill people under control! I've risked so much to keep your secrets I could end up in prison at anytime because of YOU! That's it I'm so done with you I'm getting the fuck out of this place and away from you."

Dan who was sitting there with no facial expressions just broke down and started crying with his hands on his face and elbows on his knees.
He was expecting Phil to storm out but he sat down next to Dan hugged him till Dan stopped crying.
Dan asked him "Why haven't you left? I'm such a burden to you."
Phil sighed and answered with "It's because I really do care about you and I WILL help you. So from now on I'm going to try to actually help you.Not the way I have been doing so far with talking about it and medication. It seems like you need to kill people or else god knows how you will be mentally. So I'm going to help you..."