The bad boy | Part 2

Madison's P.O.V-
It was Hayes FUCKING Grier😱.
"He has a girlfriend", Bradley said, "Sabrina Carpenter. Do you know her?".
"Well yeah of course I know her... But I don't see her in this class... Isn't she supposed to be here?" I asked.
"She's in the singers' class. I hate them. They think they are better than us when they're absolutely not. Just a bunch of snobs." Bradley explained.
"I'm Bradley, btw. You can call me Brad." He said.
"Haha I know who you are", I said," You can call me Maddie, or Mads or Mad... It's up to you." I said with a chuckle.
"I think i'll call you Mads. It sounds cute." He said.
"Haha okay." I said with a smile.
"Anyway, Hayes has a girlfriend and he's the bad boy, just to let you know. Be careful cause he flirts a lot when Sabrina's not around. Don't get tricked." He warned me.
"Thanks Brad." I said.

And we continued with the period...
________________________________
Lunch time

At lunch time I went to the Cafeteria with Brad, and he introduced me some of his friends- Bailee Madison, Cameron Boyce, Jake Short and Chloe Lukasiak. They're really nice tbh.
After Lunch we had a little break of 20 minutes.
I sat outside with Bailee and Chloe, and they told me a lot about the students and the school.
Basically, they explained that the Singers are snobs, the Dancers are arrogant and the Actors are hypocrites. Wow. This school is full with nice people (Note the Sarcasm). But I don't think everybody is like that, some of them are nice. Like Bailee, Chloe, Brad, Cameron and Jake.
They said that the main b*tches of the school are Sabrina Carpenter, Maddie Ziegler and Madison Beer (A/N - sorry if you like anyone of them, it's just for the story😇❤️) . And two of them are "Madison". I don't really understand what two 16-17 y.o Madison and Sabrina have to do with Maddie. Idk this school is weird.
We kept talking and somehow I noticed Hayes with his group of friends sitting in front of us. Well, not so close, but still in front of us and they're LOOKING at us and talking. Like wtf?
"Hayes is looking at you Mads" Chloe said.
"C'mon Chlo, We already know Hayes is such a flirt." Bailee said.
"Yeah, Brad already told me about him." I said.
"But guys, he's looking at you differently. He looks at you like he loves you." Chloe said.
Bailee and I just started to laugh with not control.
Chloe looked at us with "YRU laughing?" Look.
"Omg Chlo. This Hayes has no feeling to anyone, but himself or Sabrina. Eww he's horrible." Bailee said while laughing.
"He seems like someone who will flirt anyone actually. You know, to get them in bed and then he won't even say hi to them." I said.
"Exactly" Bailee agreed with me.
"But how come that Sabrina and Hayes are in a relationship for how long? Almost a year and a half?" Chloe asked.
"Idk that's really weird... Maybe she didn't let him to get her in bed lol" Bailee said.
"Haha really funny" Chloe said.
"Wait what?! They already...?" I asked but was cut by Bailee.
"Yes of course", She said,"Everybody knows about it".
They acted like it's normal... Well I've never really had a boyfriend before. I mean, i'm pretty shy around boys that I like so it makes everything embarrassing.
"You can say whatever you want B, but he keeps staring at Madison." Chloe said.
"No matter what, don't let him do anything. He's just a jerk. He stares at girls and making them to believe he wants them and then he's going to tell his friends how dumb the girls were to believe he wants them. A typical fuckboy." Bailee said.
"He's more like a bad boy." Chloe said.
"Girls we have to do something. We can't let him do this anymore! We have to do something." I said.
"Wdym?" Chloe asked confused.
"I have a little plan... But I need you to stand by my side." I said.
"Sure... What is it?" Bailee asked.
"Okay, so since Chloe said he looks at me with love, i'll act like i want him back. I'll tease him a little bit... We will get to a situation when he'll get so embarrassed so he'll has to stop this." I said.
"If that will stop him, i'll do whatever it takes baby." Chloe said.
"We're going to stop the bad boy." Bailee said.
"Woohoo!" Chloe whined.
The break ended and we went to our classes.
_________________________________
I walked straight to my locker cause I needed to put my books there. Wow these lockers were AMAZING!
Everybody can design their own locker how they want. I'm still thinking about it.
Suddenly the locker's door closed (2 inches from my face omfg).
"Hi" he said.
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT'S HIM!
__________________________________
Sorry for the late update 💞
Please vote for the next chapter 💖
Love yaaaa,
Leia💝