Chapter 3

A few hours later, they are just about to leave the restaurant. They pay for the meal and walked out of the door. The streets were empty with a warm soft breeze brushing past their faces ruffling up their hair. The moon shined in the sky as the stars twinkled. Marty and Jennifer walked the empty streets and stopped by a bench, the one where the clock tower lady was. Marty wraps his arms around Jennifer's waist and Jennifer put her hands on Marty's head. "You know Jennifer, I like these nights. Just me and you. It makes me all happy and realise that someone does love me and I love someone even more than they love me." Marty's bright blue eyes sparkled when the two made eye contact. They lean into a hug, "I love you more Marty. You are my only love. Never forget that" Marty and Jennifer pulled away after a few minutes, still remaining in the same positions as before they hugged. "Even though we haven't done much today, it has been one of my favourite days so far as I spent it with the only person who I love the most on this earth" they didn't was a single second as they both leaned into, yet, another kiss. About half a minute later, they broke away and held each others hands. "Won't you look at that" exclaimed a familiar voice. "Always at it aye. What have kids become these days" the silo wet from this persons point of view was perfect. Two couples holding hands standing on a bench staring in each other. Marty and Jennifer separated from each other as they heard the voice of Mr.Strickland. "Mr.Strickland, we can explain" shouted Marty. "There doesn't need to be an explanation, I guessed anyway." "Oh" said Marty "anyway, what are you kids doing here! Jennifer, you know you have a serious test tomorrow right! If you don't revise now, you would be in detention! It's 11pm!" "Shit... Marty! We forgot about my test!" Marty was speechless as he knows how much Jennifer worry's about not revising for a test "let's quickly go to your house Jen and do that revision!" Jennifer grabs his hands "Marty it's 11pm I can't expect you to come my house and help me revise for a test. You have got your own test to do in the morning as well don't forget!" Jennifer said not letting go of his hands for a single moment "I would do anything for you Jen! As so long as you get the grade I'd be happy. Come on let's go!" "Be on time for school tomorrow Marty!" Shouts mr.Strickland "don't worry. I won't!"