The Lifeguard

"UGH!! What time is it?" I asked my bestie Eliza

"Twenty past four" she smiled back at me

"Its gonna be at least three hours until Harry leaves work, and then there's another half an hour to drive before he's home!"

"But you've got me?" Eliza said, but it was more of a question

"But I've hardly seen him lately, he's always at the pool!" you see, my boyfriend, Harry, is a lifeguard at our local pool. I don't really like the fact that he see's loads of other girls in their bikinis..actually, that gives me an idea..

"Hey El, wanna go to the pool?" I asked, turning to see her look at me like I'm crazy..

"But won't it be super busy?"

"No you idiot, its a wednesday!"

"Oh! I thought it was saturday.." Eliza's a bit thick..if you hadn't guessed..

"I don't have a bikini with me tho.."

"Go home&get one, then meet me at the pool at five!" honestly, its like talking to a five year old sometimes..

*****

Five minutes later I was ready&getting into my car, when my phone rang..Eliza, great, she's probably forgotten wear she lives or something.

"Hey Ellie, what is it?"

"I can't come, Niall's taking me to Nandos!" She yelled down the phone

"Alright, jheez woman! Have fun"

*****

I arrived at the pool at five, on the dot! Hell yeah!

I walked in, showed them my members card and went to get changed.

After changing into my nicest, turquoise bikini, that shows quite a bit of cleavage, I walked to the side and dove into the practically empty pool

As I emerged from the water, I turned around and saw Harry standing at the side, holding on of those board things, staring directly at me, his eyes dark with lust.

I winked at him, then carried on my little show, swimming, jumping, diving, everything possible in a pool.

*****

At seven o'clock, they kicked everyone out of the pool, everyone except me.

"Its fine Joe, she's with me" I heard Harry's deep, sexy voice tell another lifeguard.

I slowly and sexily got out of the pool and went into the hot tub. I turned around and saw Harry look at me, before taking of his t-shirt, leaving him in just his trunks. He walked towards the hot tub, got in and sat next to me.

"Hey babe, why are you here?" He asked

"I got lonely at home without you" I whispered seductively in his ear, nibbling on the ear lobe "you always do a much better job than me"

"What are you on about?" He questioned, I didn't say anything. I took his hand and lowered it down to my bikini bottoms "oh..that's what you mean" he whispered as he started rubbing my clit through my bikini bottoms. He started rubbing harder and faster as I moaned uncontrollably, he slowed down and pushed the thin fabric to the side. He teased my entrance with his long middle finger

"mmm, baby, who made you so wet?" He spoke quietly to me

"don't mess about with me Harry." I growled. I gasped as he suddenly pushed two fingers into me, moving them in and out of my dripping entrance. He curled his fingers to perfectly hit my g-spot. After he did that a few times I began to feel a knotting in my stomach and I knew exactly what it was.

"fuck Harry, I'm gonna cum" I whimpered, but instead of carrying on, he stopped.

"Let's finish this at home" he said to me

"No. I can't wait. I need you now."

"But what if we get caught?" He asked, I straddled his lap and leant towards his ear.

"yolo." I whispered as I slowly started to pull his swimming trunks down. His semi hard erection sprung out. I reached down and took hold of him, pumping slowly and teasingly.

"You fucking tease." He said through gritted teeth. I let go of him and took off my bottoms, I slid down, rubbing him along my slit and against my clit. I heard Harry groaning as I whimpered quietly, closing my eyes and leaning my head back to face the ceiling. Harry grabbed my wrists, forcing me to stop. "Please baby, don't do this to me" he begged.

I quickly slammed myself down onto his massive member moaning as I did, Harry grunting. Harry reached around and un-hooked my bra, pulling it down my arms and throwing it aside. I raised my hips, lowering them slowly this time, I carried on, changing the speed every-so-often. After a while of grunting, moaning and groaning, I felt myself close to the edge. "Harry" I whimpered breathlessly. "I know baby, me too" he replied. "oh my god Harry" "ugh fuck Y/N" my walls clenched around him as he filled my up with his warm fluids.

"That was amazing baby" Harry breathed

"Yeah, it was" I replied, leaning into his wet chest and closing my eyes, rolling my hips slightly, knowing Harry would get pleasure from it. Which he did, I gathered from the long sexy groan he let out.

"AHH!! MY EYES!! MY POOR BEAUTIFUL EYES!!" Someone yelled from the doorway, both of our heads whipped round to see Louis standing there covering his eyes.

"Lou, what the fuck are you doing here?" Harry asked

"I came to pick you up, like you asked, but I guess you don't need me anymore" he explained, stomping out of the door.

"Should we head home for round two baby?" Harry asked.

"Hell yeah." I exclaimed, then burst out laughing.

"What?" Harry questioned, looking confused.

"we're still 'connected' and we just had a conversation with Louis" I explained giggling. Harry joining in. We got out of the hot tub, got dressed and went home for round two, three and even four.