14.

When you woke up the next morning Kihyun was still sleeping. He was so precious, you just had to pinch him on the cheek.

It was about 9:00 am in the morning and you two had to leave at 1:00 pm to the airport. I want to pinch his cheeks.

As you slept on his chest, you couldn't take your eyes off of him. You could hear his heart beat.

After awhile, he woke up and saw you wide awake. He push you up closer to him and kiss you on the forehead.

"Morning," he close his eyes again. "Morning," I reply and cuddle closer to him.

"I'm gonna get up," I pull him away from his chest. "Aren't you tired?" He stood up as well. "Yes. I can't really walk," I told him as I went in the bathroom. I could hear him laughing after I had said that.

"You're back!" My parent-in law greeted and gave us hugs. "How was Hawaii?" they ask. "It was really fun," I told them.

I look at Kihyun, and saw him giving his dad a wink and thumbs up, while his father pat him on the back and smile.

After we left my parent-in law's house, we went to go grab my stuff from my parents house.

"How was Hawaii!" My parents ask as we exchange hugs. "It was fun," Kihyun reply with a sly smile at my dad.

Our house that our parents had bought for us was huge, it was probably because they wanted a lot of grandchildren. I want about 2-3 kids only, when Kihyun wants about 5-6.

After we were done putting the things away in our house, it was already finished. When we left on our honeymoon, I guess our parents had came, and decorated our house.

As Kihyun and I rest the whole day. We did nothing but play around in our new home and play jokes each other.

After awhile of playing! I got really tired and went to sleep. Kihyun patiently waited for me to wake up while, quietly touching and playing with my hair.

However when I woke up, Kihyun was also sleeping soundly next to me. Carefully, I got out of his arms and went to go cook in the kitchen.

I decided to cook Alfredo because, that was want we both liked. When he woke up, you were almost finished cooking the Alfredo, so he just back hug you.

After dinner at 7:00 pm was done. You two decided to go take a walk around the park near your neighborhood.

You wanted to ride the swing so he suggested he'll push you. "Higher," I said as I look at him on the other swing. "Okay," he laugh and got up to push you.

After awhile, you two just hold hands and came closer to each other so you could sleep on each other's shoulder, while on the swings.

"y/n?" Kihyun call you as you slept on his shoulder. "Yeah?" I responded. "What if we had a boy or a girl, what will be their names?" Kihyun ask as he look into your eyes. "Um... I don't know," I said as I pull away from his shoulder. "During my childhood. I've always wanted my girl to be name _____, " I suggested and hop he'll like the name. "That's a pretty name, how about a boy's name?" He ask and glance up at me again. "I don't know," I said and turn away to think. "We'll think about it," he said and smile as he grab on my hand. "Let's go," he said and stood up in front of my swing.
"Okay," I agreed and ran away without him.