Only You (Skrillex Fan Fic) ~ Chapter Five

/*/*/Chapter Five\*\*\

"Your house is really nice," Sonny smiled and plopped down on my bed. We had just gotten home from Anaheim, and we sneaked straight into my room. "Except it's weird seeing my face plastered all over your walls," He laughed as he examined my room, and I immediately felt my cheeks turn red. I crawled onto my bed next to him as I mumbled, "Oh! I...sorry, that's...embarrassing..." He just laughed at me a little and planted a small kiss on my lips.

"Tell me about yourself...I don't know anything about you," He told me when our lips let go. "Like what?" I smiled. He took a few strands of my hair and started messing with it.

"Your home town, what you like to do, all that good stuff...if you're gonna be my girlfriend, I wanna know about you!" he laughed, placing another kiss on my lips. "Well...my name is Alyssa Brooke Connelly...I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas, but I moved to California because I want to make music!" I gleamed.

Sonny's eyes lit up with joy as he propped himself up. "You gotta fucking let me hear!" I couldn't help but roll my eyes and laugh. "Not now, Sonny,"

I teased. He started shaking my arm and begging like a little kid. "Pweeaseeee?" He asked in a baby voice.

"Nuh uh!" I giggled, stealing his glasses and putting them on. "What can I do to make you shut up?" I finally asked him after minutes of him whining. "Sing for me," he said with a sly smile as he took his glasses back.

I thought for a moment, then started to sing in a quiet voice-

"I say so long to your binds,

Brings me to my knees,

Brings me closer,"

"Hey, hey, in lust we play, but we go nowhere..." Sonny joined along. Our voices slowly started increasing in volume as we continued to sing.

"Brings me to my knees....

Brings me closer, brings me closeeeer,"

I closed my eyes and stopped singing, then let myself sink into Sonny's arms as he continued to sing the next verse.

"I can see right through your eyes, child...so afraid. We are all the same inside, don't be ashamed..." Sonny's voice gradually started getting softer and softer until he was whispering in my ear, his warm breath making shivers run down my spine.

He suddenly jumped up and yelled, "So feel the applause and thank you for listening!" He then started dancing in his own little world, singing the instrumental part of the song loudly.

"Sonny, calm down, you spaz!" I half yelled half laughed, as I noticed how adorably bad his dancing was.

"Never!" He said between breaths. I rolled my eyes and threw a pillow at him. "Hey!!" Sonny stopped dancing and pouted. "Dork," I giggled, sticking out my tongue. He just rolled his eyes and plopped back on the bed with me. "What did you just call me?" He asked in a fake-angry tone. "D-O-R-K," I teased again, a small smile spreading on my face. "Meanie..." He replied, then started tickling me on my hips.

"S...SONNY!" I gasped, laughing uncontrollably. My legs arms and legs flailed around in the air, trying to get him to stop. "Mercy!! Mercy!!" I giggled as he moved his hands away.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I've never really officially asked..." Sonny asked after a few minutes of silence. Just as I was about to say yes, the ringing of Sonny's cell phone interrupted me. "S...sorry..." He mumbled and reached into his pocket to pull out his phone.