Give Gifts Give Life

I walked into an old, dusty office.  I looked down at a desk, scattered with papers, party hats, and other debris. On the desk was a hat that said "Security Guard". I then looked up in the top left corner was a picture of three people. Or should I say, animatronics. I knew their names: Freddy the Bear, Chica the Chicken, and Bonnie the Bunny.  I shifted my gaze to the opposite corner. In the top right corner, there was a picture. It showed someone with short black hair, and dark "tears" running down her cheeks. She was holding heads under her arms and legs. On the side it read, "Give Gifts, Give Life". What did this mean? Does this animatronic live here? Nevermind that, I said to myself. I looked downwards, at a stand. Below the picture, was a cupcake. A cute cupcake with teeth like a mouse, the shiny blue eyes like Freddy's. I put that to the side.

I plopped down in the chair. In front of me was a tablet-like object. I picked the object up and it showed the stage. All of them were there. I checked the next camera. What showed in the camera was curtains. On the curtains were stars. There was a sign that was guarding the entrance of the platform. It said, "SORRY! Out of order!". That must be where Foxy stays, I thought. I put the tablet down. I checked the lights, no one was there. Then, I heard a sound. It was ringing, so I picked it up. "Hello!! Hello, hello!!! Welcome to Freddy Frazbear's Pizzaria. Yet, it's amazing how the human body can live without the frontal lobe, right? Hahaha, it's just amazing. Anyway, I heard your the new security guard!!! So, through the night I'm going to guide you. First there's the checker. The checker is the object that helps you look at the camera. Next, there's the doors and lights. The lights help you look in the hallways. The doors help you block out the animatronics, of course. If the doors are closed and you wonder if they are still there, use the light and you should see a shadow. If no one is there, you may open the door. Since this is your first night, they shouldn't move around. They sort of have a mode.
Night mode.
Anyway, check the doors only if they are there. Close doors if necessary. Alright, good night." "Well that was long and interesting." I said. I looked in the bottom of the checker and saw I only had 50%. I checked the doors, no one is there. I looked at the clock. It was 5am, and it was slowly ticking to 6am. I nodded, confident that I was going to make it to Night 2. I checked the cameras, no one moved. I repeated the cycle, until something happened.