27. Secret

Elsa's P.O.V

My stomach hurts really bad and I groan when I touch it. "No don't touch it!" Jack shouts and moved my hands quickly. I chuckle at his movements but that hurts so I end up groaning again.

Jack holds my hand and I squeeze his hand back. There is a knock on the shelter door then the person does a series of knocks before the door opens and Hiccup walks down in the shelter.

"We won!" Hiccup shouts. Everybody cheers and I smile at Jack and he smiles back. Merida runs to Hiccup and they hug. Merida cries and holds Hiccup close to her. They break apart and Hiccup puts a hand on Merida's belly and so does Merida. They both smile lovingly at each other.

I look at my own stomach and frown. Jack doesn't notice, which I am thankful for. I know I have to tell him at some point but, I just can't bring myself to.

Jack looks at Hicc and Mer, then looks at me and smirks. I blush and look away while Jack laughs. Everybody starts getting out of the shelter and when everybody is out Jack stands up and goes to my side.

"Can you stand?" Jack asks. I scoff, "Of course I can stand!" I start to sit up, then scream and fall back down. Jack holds me and shakes his head, "Nope you are not walking." I sigh and he picks me up bridal style. "I'm going to be doing this very soon and you are going to be in a very beautiful dress and I will be in a dashing tux." Jack whispers in my ear.

I blush and dig my head into his chest. He chuckles and holds me closer. I internally die because of his amazing laugh.

We go to his cabin and he sets me down on the couch. He sits on the floor by my head and I play with his hair.

"Do you think we are going to be like Mer and Hicc?" Jack asks.

I smile, "Yup." But then I frown and stop playing with his hair. Jack notices and turns around. "What's wrong?" He asks, worried.

Tears start forming and I can't stop them. Jack's eyes widen and he grabs my shoulders and brings me closer to him. I sob into his sweatshirt.

"Snowflake what's wrong?" He says softly.

"I-I." I start then start sobbing again. Jack holds my head against his chest and pets my head. I start to speak again. "I-I can't..." I start sobbing even more. I look at Jack's face and he looks heartbroken, seeing me like this. I take a deep breath to calm me down a bit, it doesn't help at all.

I'm still shaking and crying uncontrollably with Jack hugging me and swaying me slowly back and forth. I then speak again and my voice cracks and I sob even more when I finish my sentance.

"I can't have children."

I broke everybody's hearts.... I'm so sorry. But I'm evil so. Sorry! But Vote Comment and Share! Byeeeeeeeeeee love you allllll bye my Snowflakes and Snowmen!