Love Hurts(Literally)

"Kimberly, why haven't you been texting me, Abby asked"? "Because If i text you to much, my mom will get suspisious and find out our secret, Kimberly said". "Well lets meet up later, Abby said". "Ok, Kimberly said". LATER THAT EVENING. "So why did you want to meet up, Kimberly said". "What, two girls can't just meet up, Abby said". "You son of a bitch, your breaking up with me, Kimberly said".

"No, it's not that I........................wanted to ask you to marry me, Abby said". "Oh of course I"ll marry you, Kimberly said". THEY WERE BOTH ON A HIGH CLIFF, AND WHEN ABBY BENT DOWN TO GIVE KIMBERLY A RING, ABBY LOST BALANCE AND FELL 200 FEET DOWN THE CLIFF, WHERE HER BODY WAS JUST LAYING IN THE WATER. ABOUT TWO MONTHS LATER, KIMBERLY WAS IN LUCK TO FIND ANOTHER LESBIAN, HER NAME WAS MANVEER. "So do you want to go on a date, Manveer asked"? "No problem, do you want to go to Joe's Crab Shack, Kimberly said". "Sure why not, Manveer said". "LATER THAT DAY, THEY ARE EATING AT JOE"S CRAB SHACK WHERE SOMEONE APROACHES THEM.

IT WAS ABBY, SHE HAD NOT DIED THE DAY OF THE INCIDENT. ABBY WAS SO PISSED THAT KIMBERLY WAS ON A DATE, SO ABBY PULLED OUT A KNIFE FROM HER POCKET AND STARTED STABBING MANVEER UNTIL SHE WAS DEAD. "Yeah kill that bitch, Kimberly said".