she

she was everything that i have ever needed. she was perfect, scars and all. she was the whispered " i love you's" backstage before we went on to preform. she was the "i'll never leave you's" when it was storming at three am on the tour bus in bunk. she was so clumsy but i didn't mind, because i would always be the one to catch her. she was beauty. even when she wasn't wear anything but a smile. she was incapable of not feeling, for she felt everything so deeply. she was passionate. she was creative. she wasn't a fake person as so many people portrayed her to be. she was the moon and the stars. she was the kind of art that you'd never get tired of looking at. she was her favorite song on the radio driving around at ungodly hours of the night. she was gorgeous, even after she had just finished crying as i held her. she was like safety. she was like a rose that you would admire from afar, too afraid to pick as it could hurt you. she was mine until she was his. thats the part thats hard to grasp. she does all of the things we used to do with him and i'm losing her. but..as long as shes happy right?after all, i can admire her from afar, i just miss the warmth she would bring as soon as she sat down in the passenger seat of my car. she was the better half of me. i miss her, now all i have are the memories of when she used to be mine. ill never get to have her back.