Asking--May 21,2016

I arrived with Tee at the mall. It was a nice warm day, and all week I have been reading quotes, writing down my feelings and more quotes in my journal, trying to build enough courage  to ask Jay if he likes me or not. We get inside and I'm talking to Tee trying to laugh, and smile, trying not to pretend  i'm not nervous, when I'm really scared to death. I try to breathe, and read more quotes before I go to the movie store Jay works in. 

"I don't think I can do this I am waaay too scared". I said to Tee as we're walking our way into the store.

"You can do this, all week you've been getting motivated, and you're always saying he doesn't like you, you need to find out today".

"Alright......".

We get inside and I see him at the register finishing a customer's order, I feel weird because last week me and Tee literally stayed in there for 2 hours and only went to two other stores, so I felt weird, but I needed to get this  done. As soon as he was finished, I was telling myself "You can do this, get this over with". So I went up to him and told him about them making a purge 3 trying to start conversation, it was working out well so far. After we had a decent conversation about the movie I got into the main mission.

"Okay, I don't want to seem strange or anything, I just want to ask something that's been on my mind lately".

"Okay, what is it"? Jay asked.

" Do you like me, I just want to know"?

"Yes,very much, I've been quite nervous to tell you".

"Well, I've been nervous to ask you, a least I know now, that I shouldn't have".

"I'm glad to hear that, maybe we can go to the movies or something".

"Oh okay, maybe friday we can around 4"?

"Okay, where do you want to pick you up"?

"There is a library in my town, Hazel Park, it's not that far from here".

"I think I know where that is".

Tee came over and said we had to leave.

"Bye, see you friday". I said.

"Okay, see you then". 

We both smiled then me and Tee left.

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: All names were changed for privacy reasons.