Dedications

I do not expect people to fervidly read this dedication page with excitement. However, there are some people that I need to mention who, without, this story would not have been possible.

To my Mom. She has been more than supportive of the darkness in my mind. Without her, I wouldn't even be here, let alone be able to write. She is my best friend, the person I love the most, and this story would not have  been possible if it was not for her love.

To Quin. Yes, you, Rosey. She has been with me through it all. She has even read my horrible fanfics and cliche fantasy stories from middle school. But she has never quit on me, and she has always offered support and friendship when I've needed it the most.

To my IB teachers. They all taught me so much. About music. Philosophy. Poetry and literature. This book would never have been as profound as it was with their help and guidance.

To my grandma. She instilled in me spiritual belief. She taught me about the good in this world, and, without that, this story would have definitely flopped. Like my mom, I would not even be here if it was not for her love and compassion.

And to my readers. Thank you, each one of you, for giving my story a chance. I hope it does well on Wattpad, but, more importantly, I hope that you can read it and find some sort of inkling of truth or connection. Thank you all so much.

~Cecilia Rose