Adopted by Justin Bieber

"Ok. Now up to your rooms, both of you!" Mrs. Lukahyz hollered. " Sure thing Mrs. Lukahyz". Kim retorted.
We both walked up the stairs, worried. "You know what this means, right KK?" Kim spoke softly. "Why wouldn't i? It's just another visitor, or someone dropping of their child. I replied. Kim and I have been at the orphanage for about 12 years now. Now we are at the age of 17. " see you later Kendall." Kim spoke. "I hope." I replied with a worried voice. I could here the doorbell ring. As soon as the door opened, I heard camera flashes and screaming girls. If there here to praise Mrs. Lukahyz , there mental in the head. Soon I could here Mrs. Lukahyz shutting the curtains and locking the door. "Holy crap" I whispered to myself. It's Mrs.Lukahyz abusive husband; Mark. "Have a seat, Justin. I'll get you some black coffee if you'd like." "Thank you." The guy replied. "That voice! I could recognize it anywhere!" I told myself. It's definitely not mark, so who could it be? Ever since I was 10 years old, Mrs.Lukahyz had a rule that when visitors came, the orphans had to stay in there room. "Listen Mrs. Lukahy-" the voice was interrupted, by that witch Mrs. Lukahyz. "Justin, your black coffee is ready." " back to what I was saying, I'm not interested in your coffee. I want to meet the kids." He said sharply. Wow. A visitor wants to see us? I told myself. "Ok. I only have two. Two girls" she said. "Can I meet them." He said. "Sure." "KIM, KENDALL get down here!"