BTS - Hold me tight

Wtf did I write (sorry English is not perfect!)
Listen to the music while reading. *-*

Bts and their music is DOPE and FIRE. It would be cool if you meet them and hang out with them for JUST ONE DAY. They will ask you "WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?" - "[your country]" - "What's your name?" -[your name] - "I LIKE IT. Welcome in MA CITY!" Suga replies. "You aren't even from Seoul" say the others.

They really are FUN BOYS. You laugh and realize that TOMORROW it's over because you only have one day with them. As you all go to a shop to get FOR YOU some COFFEE and snacks you see DEAD LEAVES on the ground. It's autumn. Suddenly a BUTTERFLY is flying above you. As you watch it fly in circles you stumble. "N.O.!"

Someone catches you. It's [...]. Uhh. You get EMBARRASSED and quickly JUMP up. His eyes are BEAUTIFUL! After you all get something to eat and drink you go to their dorm and watch a horror movie. The protagonists RUN away into a forest. J-Hope keeps screaming "SAVE ME! AH...AHH!"

You and the others laugh. After the movie you are tired and the others also are ready to go to bed. [...] asks you if he should bring you to your hotel. You say yes.

While you two walk alone in the middle of the night to your hotel you keep staring at the ground. He's wearing CONVERSE HIGHS. "Are my shoes that interesting?" ! He caught you. "Uhmm..." "[your name], would you mind to LOOK HERE, at my face when you talk?" He laughs. You don't look at the ground, but you don't want to look at his face. It's silent.

Normally you would be afraid to walk in the dark like this, but he's with you and you don't sense DANGER. You can see the hotel. Almost there. And while you get closer you also get more sad. That's it. Your day with BTS is over. "[your name], Can I tell you something?" -"Yeah?"

"Ok , I only know you since today and I think I'm a BOY IN LUV! DOES THAT MAKE SENSE to you? I think I've fallen for you. Is that what you call love at first sight? It feels like there's a WAR OF HORMONES in my body. I want to be with you but also don't because I get nervous. It sounds weird but I NEED YOU! Will you go out with me? I know it's so sudden but please LET ME KNOW your answer." You stare at [...] speechless. You didn't expect that situation and don't know what to do.

He gets nervous and says "Ah, I'm an idiot, right? NEVERMIND, forget what I said!" He laughs and tries to hide his disappointment but you look at him and say: "Yes." You hug him, he is shocked and surprised. "HOLD ME TIGHT..." You whisper...