Chapter 5

So Monday past I spent it like all the other days that we have a holiday like labor day and crap like that. I went to the park to get fresh air and walk at the mall for a while. I called Arianna she said she won't come because she was at her mom's. Sebas was busy helping his dad at work, and Jaime I don't think he'll like to spend a Monday with me.
     I then thought of Joel which I thought was the stupidest idea ever. He said he'll loved to a company me. So that day he told me what he wanted to tell me. He asked me how he could get a girl to like him so I was technically his "wing man" but in women. He didn't tell me the girl he wanted to ask out but I didn't care. We then talked for the rest of the day until we each got sleepy. He left home and I went to my room and sleep.

~That Whole Week~Tuesday thru Friday.

   This week wasn't that bad I went to school. Hung out with my squad and go to class. Well it was bad it was way boring these days because my best friends were so quite that they didn't speak at all. Then on Friday afternoon Joel invited our squad to a party on Saturday.
    Sebastian is always a party pooper but this time he said yes. Me and Ari went to buy an outfit and then got a manicure. It was like a lady's night.
   Jaime and Sebas hung out together and that was how my last few days went.
  Then Saturday arrived. Jaime said he'll pick me up around 5:30p.m and then we'll pick up Sebas and Ari since me and Jaime live like a blovk or two away. It was 3:30p.m and I went to shower. I came out and dried my body. I put on my undergarments and then my dress. It was a black tight dress that went up half my thigh. I put some black high heels and put alot of mousse in my hair.
     I put on lotion, perfume, and for make up I put on a bit of mascara, eyeliner, and red lipstick cherry flavor. My favorite! It was 5:00p.m when the door bell rung. I went down to open it was Jaime.

"Look who woke up early." I said laughing. He chuckled.

"Here these are for you, and you look beautiful." He said handing me red roses.

   I blushed and said I'll be back. I put the flower in water and then left with him to pick up Ari and Sebas. When we picked them up we then headed to the party.

(Picture of Joel above 🔝🔝)