unexpected magic

It was a stormy night that my life ended but little did I know it was also a new beginning. It started off like any other night I was in my room listening to my favorite music when out of nowhere I here the rumble of thunder.  Rushing over to my window and looking out, i saw the most beautiful thing in the world, little drops of water dripped down my window as it was pouring rain outside and every few seconds I would have my own personal light show as lighting danced around in the sky.

I quickly ran over to my closest and grabbed my coat hanging, stumbling a little bit as I ran down the stairs and to the back door to my house which lend to an ancient forest behind my house. stopping at the door I turned my head to the side to make sure that my dad was asleep when all I heard was the quiet snores coming from above I slowly opened the door and sneaked out. Walking across the yard and into a small path that I created with the many times I have walked down it. as I walked my muscles relaxed my breathing slowed and a calming feeling rushed through me as I made my way deeper and deeper into the forest, the farther I walked the dryer everything around me became the large trees blocked out most of the rain but I could still hear the soothing sounds of thunders and the steady drip drop of rain falling. I soon came to the middle of the forest and beheld the most beautiful thing in the world.

iIn the middle of this great forest was a pond or lake that went farther then the eye could see only the proinarderalbum tree which shined a white light that reflected on the great lake. this was  my place of magic as I looked upon the tumble of the water as the storm raged on something wonderful happened as I leaned on the glowing trees that surrounded the lake. there was a rainbow of lights that streamed across the lake and the longer I looked then more the lights took shapes. When the lights finally made it to my side of the lake I could make out the forms. One was a pure white wolf that shinned brighter then the trees surrounding it then there was a woman tall graceful that seemed to have a green glow surrounding her and her cloths where made out of moving vines and tree bark. standing next to her was a large purple dragon with gleaming scales and gentle eyes standing next to it was a flashing figure that seemed to move in or out like the flames of a fire in a fire place on Christmas morning. Looking at the magic before me I couldn't help but stand and wonder what stood before me.

hello unam dilectum we have watched for many years. watching you as a little child climbing in our anceint trees or swimming in our deep ponds, and it's time for you to know your purpose in this world. this was the voice of the graceful woman who stood before me as her words where processed through my mind I coudn't help but wonder her meaning.