Pregame-Warriors

It was Friday morning before Game 1 of The San Antonio Spurs V.S defending champion Golden State Warriors,Oracle Arena locker room Superstar Stephen Curry prepares mentally and physically
Stephen Curry's P.O.V

Today I felt off I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I went to my locker anyway and suited up in my practice clothes. Klay was there and I was almost certain he glared at me in a strange way I waved briefly and went on to the court.

~~~~~~~~~

During my routine after ball handling my threes wouldn't sink in "What in the name of Jordan?!" I said Questioning myself, I didn't give up instead I kept at it nonstop for about 7 minutes,not one three would go. This was not me , this was not who I was as a basketball player. *Maybe I'm just not with it so early in the morning*usually I would not practice so early but I wanted to be ready for this series, I respect the Spurs and what they've done for our game and what potential they wield .Knowing that I returned to the locker room thinking it will all return before tip off then Klay asked "Hey man you seemed a bit off today,everything good?" I lied, "Naw man everything's cool" it was the right thing to say I couldn't have him worry about me we both had a job to do that night and boy we were in for a surprise.