Unexpected (smut)

lmao smut warning ;))))

"I'm going to bed Kelly, make sure you lock the door." Jack smiles at me, heading up the stairs.

For a hour or two more I sit on the couch with my cup of tea and watch Criminal Minds. I check my phone for the time, seeing it's now 11:37 PM I decide to lock the door and head upstairs to bed.

Quickly I bring my mug to the kitchen and wash the few dishes that remain in the sink, humming as I do. After locking the doors and turning the lights out I trot up the stairs and down the hall that leads to my bedroom.

I'm halfway down the hall when I hear groaning. With wide eyes I snap my head to the side of the hall where Jacks room lays. Several guttural moans make their way into the hall making my thighs squeeze together.

"Just like that, fuck Kelly." He groans as I open the door. I poke my head in to see his bedside lamp turned on, his eyes squinted shut. I rake my eyes down his shirtless torso to bed met with his white comforter, a large lump under the fabric which his hand rubs harshly.

I feel myself begin to get heated in between my thighs and I can't help but rub myself through the fabric as I lean against the door. I watch him mutter my name along with profanities and I take my lip between my teeth to keep from making a sound.

Seconds pass as I shut my eyes and my hand slips into my shorts, beginning to rub harshly. I whimper loudly causing my eyes to shoot open as I watch Jack wake up from the sound.

"Holy shit." Jack groans, his eyes locking on my hand that resides in my shorts. I blush and begin to leave when his voice stops me.

"No babygirl I'm taking you against that wall." He smirks and climbs out of bed, shoving his boxers down leaving him naked.

I slip my tank top off and Jack drags my shorts down my legs, leaving me in my underwear looking up at him.

His hands caress my chest and throat as he begins to kiss me, my hand moving down to his cock. Our ragged breaths the only thing to be heard along with my small whimpers.

"Whimpering already baby? I can't wait to have my cock inside you." .

_____
GAHAHAHAHHAHAHA IM SO HORNY FOR JACK AND WUSGUD IM BACK!!!

leave some requests on the first chapter pls I need some inspiration 🤔
-t xo