Meet Charlene

What if I can talk?

What if I can hear?

What if I'm a normal person?

What if...

These are the questions she ask herself every single day, she always wonder what if she's able to talk and hear.

She stands up, faces the mirror, messy hair, frown, emotionless.

Meet Charlene, she was born mute and deaf, so when she wants talk to someone ( which she rarely do ) she uses her notebook to write what she wants to say, so these notebooks have so much value for her.

------------------------------------------------------

She walks down the stairs, went to the dining room where where her parents and brother already are, then they began to have their breakfast.

After they had their breakfast, she went back to her room to read books or study. ( which are her hobbies )

In the noon, she goes down to have lunch and then takes a bath afterwards.

In the evening, she goes down to have dinner, then goes back to her room and rest.

This is Charlene's daily routine every summer, she doesn't go out because she don't have friends, and she don't want to go outdoors in the first place.

------------------------------------------------------

But one day.
" School is starting soon, what are you're plans and which school do you want to go Lene? "
Her father asked. Writing it on her notebook.

" I don't really know dad "
She replied.

" Why don't you go to my school? "
Her brother added.

" I think its a good idea sweetie "
Her mother added.

She decided to enter his brother's school.

She just finished grade school and managed to graduate even though she's mute and deaf. But being in highschool is a completely different story, its a newer and bigger environment for her.

So how will Charlene adjust and handle the new world she's about to enter if she's voiceless?

NOTE

Hi everyone, it's my first time writing a story, so please excuse me if i do some things wrong, and if you do find out some of my mistakes please be free to tell me. And please tell me if you have tips for me to write better. To be honest i don't really know and I'm not really sure how the story is gonna grow so apologies if i mess it up. Plus i hope i gave you a clear idea of who or what Charlene really is ⊙▽⊙

All The Love ~~~ FINN

PS I really hope someone reads this ﹏⊙