Chapter 5

Hunter's pov

 I went back to our hotel room alone. I wanted to take and shower and maybe ask leah to hangout. I got a shower and got dressed. I put on something nice and did my hair. I sprayed some cologne, brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

i looked at my phone and see that Like 20 people texted me. i was so confused. I unlocked my phone and opened my mesages. 

I clicked on Brandons name and read what he said.

Brando "call me now!"

"it's important"

"it's about leah"

"hunter"

and about 10 more like that. 

I'm scared to call him. What if something happened to her. I didn't even get to enough spend time with her.

Before i knew it i pressed call and the phone was ringing. He didn't answer. I'm on the verge of freaking out.

What the hell is going on?

Darielle's pov

Once the show was over i texted Leah to go to the resturant close by the venue. Once i was done getting dressed into something more comfertable, i started walking to the resturant. 

I got there and she was sitting at a table on the phone with someone. 

"hey" i said and as soon as she seen me she hung up. I didn't see who it was. 

"took you long enough" she said.

"sorry" i replied laughing.

"it's fine. I actually just got here like 5 minutes ago"

"oh that's good. Who were you on the phone with?" i asked hoping to get an answer. 

"um- my mom" she stuttered. Yup she's lying.

"oh ok. what are you gonna eat?" i asked changing the subject.

-

-

-

We were heading out of the reasturant. LEah said bye and walked off to her car.

I looked down at my phone and seen that Brandon was calling me.

"hello?" i answered.

"hey do you have me and hunters plane tickets?"

"yeah they are in my-" i was cut off by a horn blaring. 

I turned around and saw a huge crowd in the street.

"um brandon some thing just happened, let me go look" i said hanging up.

I pushed through the crowd but had no luck to see what was happening. I went into the star bucks across the street and got a coffee.

Once i walked out the wrowd was gone and there was only a smashed car and an ambulance. I started crossing the street twords my car when some thing caught my eye. 

The grey underarmor head band Leah was wearing earlier. I looked twords the ambulance and it started driving away.

I pulled out my phone and called Leah.

She didn't pick up. I called again, and again she didn't answer. I was very worried.

I called her mom and she picked up.

"is leah home?" i asked.

"no hun. I'm on my way to the hospital she got into an accident" she said. I couldn't belive it. It was her who was in the accident behind me. How could i be so carless and not know.

"ok i'm coming now" i said and hung up. 

I got straight into my car and headed for the hospital. I called Brandon telling him what happened. I called hunter too but he never responded. 

When i got to the hospital i wasn't aloud in her room. Only family. Her mom would come out every once in a while to talk to me.

Finally the doctors let me in to see her.

Holy moly that happened. This wasn't even planned it just came to mind. 

Just letting every one know that the book will be ending soon. 

I love you guys thanks for 700 reads!!

I'll update on Thursday both books;)

Vote/comment/follow