Always caught

“Make sure you lock the shop before you leave” my work partner said, “okay, see you at work on Monday and have a good weekend”. I served the last costumer for the day and locked up the shop (Starbucks), finally I can get some rest from a weeks worth of hard work being a cashier.

It was bucking down outside, I quickly ran home soaking wet, I closed my house door with water dripping off my face collapsing on my sofa. I haven’t checked my phone all day, I was at work since 10am, I turned my phone on and straight away there were heaps of messages on my lock screen. Scrolling through my messages, I smiled at the last one I got, ‘meet me at the West Kirby beach when you’re done work, Liam xx’ I was excited but also confused why he wants me too see him so urgently at this time of the night? I got an umbrella and headed for Kirby beach, taxi’s kept on asking me if I wanted a lift since it was still raining but luckily it was only a few blocks away from where I live.

 I’m pretty sure people would think I’m crazy walking in the rain so late at night but I would do anything for Liam, he is my everything.  He has done so much for me, helped me get over my depression and stopped me from cutting myself, basically without Liam, I would still be depressed and in pain everyday, I couldn’t thank him enough for that.

I took one step onto the beach and took my shoes off, feeling the cold sand sinking into my toes. My heart started to beat faster as I saw blackness on the beach, I couldn’t see Liam anywhere and it started to really worry me. The cold wind blew, I had Goosebumps on my arm, and wrapping my arms around myself I heard a sudden “boo!” out of no where. “Ahhh!” I screamed dropping my umbrella. “Haha it’s only me baby” I turn around to see Liam smiling like an idiot, I couldn’t help blush at how cute he looked.

. It was getting really awkward and I didn’t want to look at him since I was still blushing from before. “Y/N?” “Yes” I said looking up slowly. “You said you’ve always wanted to kiss in the rain right?” he said walking towards me, “yeah why?” I said confused. “Well, your wish has come true”, before I could say a word he slammed his lips onto mine. Honestly I couldn’t ask for a better moment, it was perfect. It was so much better than I Imagined. I let go of the kiss stunned “wow that was amazing!” he just stood there smiling at the ground biting his lip, “thank you Liam, thank you for everything”. I don’t know why but I started to get really emotional, “aww babe, please don’t cry” he wiped my tears away, looked me in the eyes and said “You are a amazing girl and I would never want to see you in pain, your beautiful inside and out, I’m always going to be here to support you”.

He kissed me on the cheek and I grabbed his hand leading him off the beach, “I love you Liam” I said, he brought me closer to him as we walked “I love you to the moon and back, never forget that”