Chapter 9

Ok so it's been awhile since I. Uploaded I think I don't remember. Ug. I have field day this week and then EOGs. Fun. I have to sneeze. Ok imam start the story now. Oh wait. I didn't say hey. Hey. Ok story time.

   I woke up to the sunlight coming the big, open window, with the scarlet curtains pulled opened.

   I slowly sat up, forgetting where I was. I forgot that I was in Black Butler. I wasn't used to waking up in a king sized bed, with huge, comfy blankets and countless pillows. I've never slept better.

   I got out of bed and saw Mey-Rin. I then realized that she was the one who opened the windows.

   "Good morning Lady Emily!" She beamed. "Good morning Mey-Rin!" I said.

   I looked over at the rocking chair near the window. There was a navy blue dress with white long sleeves and a bow sitting out for me. (The blue one in the chapter picture)

  "I set your outfit out for you Miss Emily." She said to me. "Thank you Mey-Rin! It's so cute!" I say. I loved Victorian style. I guess it would be Lolita.

   I got dressed and Mey-Rin did my hair. She curled it and it was waist long. I then put on my white stockings and black flats. (You know the classic black dress shoe. Are they called pumps? Idk)

   I came downstairs and Ciel was just starting is breakfast. Today Sebastian set out waffles, bagels, muffins, pancakes, and scones.

   I grabbed some muffins because who doesn't love muffins?!?! "Good morning Emily." Ciel said plainly. He is so plain. Why? I don't know. He needs a nice cup of Jesus.

  "Gud Mernin'!" I said with a mouth full of muffin.

   "You really shouldn't talk with your mouth full." Ciel said. "I know, I know, I get told that all the time~!" I said, having swallowed, " I won't do it when I'm in a fancy place though so it's ok" I said reassuringly. Well, at least it's reassuring to me.

We finished breakfast and Ciel said: "I have some work to do so please excuse me" as he walked away up the stairs to his studies.

Well somebody's anti-social. I decided I would look around the manor some more and explore what I haven't already explored.

I was walking around on the third floor, peeking my head in every room, when I came across a piano in one of the rooms.

I've played the piano since I was six. I've been told that I was really good. I wouldn't say that. I mean, I'm not bad, I'm just not as good as they say I am, or at least that what I think.

I opened the huge curtains which immediately brought light into the room. I walked around the piano, dusting it off as I went.

I took the felt covering off the keys. The piano was beautiful. I pulled the bench out, dusting it off in the process, and sat down. I can tell it hasn't been played in awhile.

   I put my hands over the keys, ready to play. I thought for a moment of what I should play.

   Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata, Movement 3.

   I played my heart out. The crescendos and decrescendos. The tempo speeding and slowing. The pianissimo and fortissimo. It all collided with the notes on the sheet, and the pressing of the keys to make this beautiful music.

  I went deep with the music there guys.

  I didn't hear the footsteps of someone coming into the room. I couldn't sense anyone standing behind me, or watching from afar.

   I was absorbed into the music. Absorbed, into the music.

  I gently, but ferociously held my hands up above the keys and played the last notes.

  I then sensed the presence behind me, now away from the music.

  "I didn't know you played piano." I heard someone say. It was Ciel.

   I turned around to see him leaning against the door frame. "Have you been watching me the whole time?" I ask.

   He nods. "It was pretty good. I didn't expect you to play that well." He mocks.

  "Hey! That's not nice! And what makes you think that I wouldn't be able to play piano?" I ask.

  "Oh, I don't know?" He saids, "anyway, I heard you playing from in my study. Sebastian did too. He said a bunch of worthless words about how he was moved by your playing and told me to come up here, and that's what I did."

  "Oh, was I that loud?" I asked. I could feel my face turning a darker shade of pink.

  He chuckled and shrugged. I guess that means that I was.

   Ok this was a short-ish chapter. It was only about 700 words. Sorry.  I'm having a writers block. I'm might start writing another fanfic. It'll probably be Harry potter. It's probably going to be Ron X Reader. Idk. Give me inspiration people! Also imma start saving my money for a play station. It's going to take awhile BC I'm -16$ right now BC I owe some people. How much does a play station cost? Give me donations ples!!!!!! Ok Bye