I'll do anything for you

Heyyow guys !! 2day I just made a story.. hope u like it !!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

darkness takes all of me:like i said, i don't usually write stuff other than maximum ride,but i loved this book so much i think it's time to get the things it deserves

Peder:and that is

darkness takes all of me:shut up Peder, you know everyone loves you

Peder:yeah whatever

darkness takes all of me:yeah, in fact, if i didn't love Miri so much, you would be mine. anyway, i do not own princess academy

~Miri p.o.v.~

"Soooo, what do you think. You want to come?" I asked Peder. I have been trying to get him to come to Britta's,my very best friend, wedding for hours. I'm kind of happy that he didn't choose me, but I still wondered what would happen if the prince did. Would I get to make important decisions. I could have made my mountain treasured by everyone,just by saying something. I could have gave Pa and Marda a better life. They wouldn't have to work anymore, or go hungry, or do any dangerous jobs. I cringed at remembering the day Marda broke her leg, the first time in a long time my Pa screamed at me. Peder interupted my thoughts.

"I don't know. She barely knows me, and wouldn't I just get in the way?" He asked. He looked adorable all confused and scared. I laughed, and of course he joined in.

"Okay, I'll go, and I don't know, maybe I can look at some statues up there and get some inspiration." He said smiling. I smiled back and pulled him into a kiss. I pulled back and looked deep into his eyes, black(i know her eyes are blue but just pretend they are black) looking into brown.

"I love you." I said without meaning to. I blushed and looked away. I expected him to get mad or embarrased or something, but in stead he took by chin and pulled me up for another kiss.

"I love you too." He said when we had pulled away. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I felt as good as a starving person eating a full course meal. I loved him and he loved me too. Now the only thing that would make this perfect would be Britta, but of course, nothing can ever be perfect with me.

darkness takes all of me:okay, what do you think

Miri: i thought it was lovely, what about you Peder

Peder:i liked the kissing part

(Miri wacks Peder on the head)