Chapter 1: The Beginning

May 16

So this may come out wrong but I hate life. It's just so hard to fit in with everyone. It's like you have to be cool and popular to hang with the cool kids. I'm Shawn. And this is the story of my life.

Life sometimes just feels so hard for me. I only have one friend. His name is Kazmire. He always gets picked on by his name. I don't know why because Kazmire is a pretty good name. He's always complaining about it and says when he gets older he's gonna change his name but I doubt it. Well back to me. I live a normal kids life, but for some reason it just doesn't feel right.
The school I go to, Golden Ring is some trash. All the kids are weird and the school is a mess. Except for Destiny Hills. She the prettiest 8th grade girl in school. Even though we are about to graduate I still hope someday I'll see her. Kazmire always makes those kiddy jokes like "Shawn and Destiny sitting in the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G.". It's so dumb because we are in the 8th grade and he acts like a 4th grader.

Besides, my birthday is coming and I hope that it's better that the last. Last year when I was having a party my younger brother Davis threw up me while I was eating my cake. My parents did nothing and my older brother Mike laugh at me. That is so messed up. They treat me like I am no apart of this family and it's no fair. I just wish I could have another family.

If we are talking about things not being fair I think that school is one of those things. My American History teach Mr. Miller is a real pain. He always makes us take notes on power points or videos. It may not seem like it but in his class taking note is really hard. It's hard to take a note and as you are still writing the video is still going on. Well guess what, your out of luck. Mr.Mulker doesn't care how you feel. One time when a girl Nyjae told Mr.Miller he wasn't grading work, he left the class and never came back. What teacher leaves his class, with children in a room alone. So for the rest of the class period the principal reached our class.

May 17

So like always I'm following the same routine every day. Wake up, Eat, Go to school, Eat, Play video games, Eat, Do my homework, then Sleep. Do you know how boring it is to do the same thing over and over and over and over again. That's why I say once again, I hate life. So at school it is again another boring day. But still fond to see Destiny. I never even talk to her. The only time I talk to her was when I trip and completely humiliated my self in the hallway. But all she did was stop laugh and the historically ask am I okay. But one day I dream for us to be married and have children. It may seem weird but why cant a guy have his dreams.

In school I tend to go to the library with Kazmire. It may seem nerdy to be in the library all the time but not really. We just hang out and talk to Ms.Venker. She is a very nice lady. She treats me like her own child and call me her "baby". I remember one time in gym when I hurt my knee, she came in the nurse and once again I was completely humiliated as she kept calling me "baby". But my main problem about this school is the people. That is the main reason why I am looking forward to graduation. I was thinking about doing a speech but I'm not to sure of it.

But let's talk about the things going on this week. We have this award where all the 8th graders who got honor 3rd quarter get to go to Rosedale park and pretty much wind up doing nothing. I hope that Destiny is there. I no I may seem obsessed but I keep on fallin in love with her every time I see her. If I go I'm just gonna play it cool and join the "cool kids" in football. I though off this joke saying " if your cooler than me doesn't that make me hotter than you"? It may seem corny but it is true.

Well any ways back to me. My life can be crazy. It's like nothing ever goes my way. My parents don't even notice me at all. I can pretty much get away with anything. But that may come in handy. I could probably use it for my birthday so I can get the iPhone 6s.

 I could probably use it for my birthday so I can get the iPhone 6s

IIt's one of the best phones yet and everybody has it. All in school if you don't have a good phone then no one knows you. You can get even popular because you get no numbers. Clearly I don't have an iPhone. I have an track phone. It is so dumb. Why couldn't my parents at least give me a ratchet smart phone. This is why I hate life.

May 20

So to days the day. We are finally doing something fun in this school. I hope that I will at least bond with someone new. I can just have Kazmire as a friend. Sometimes I don't want to hang with him because he's just so weird. Do you know how hard it is to have a best friend that continually cry about something dumb. I remember in class when the jock Todd Stepson took his pencil, he cried the entire class period. Even after Mr.Wolowskii told Todd to give him his pencil back. Just to inform you, HE DID! It's he just sometime I wish I could have a new life.