pocket-sized uke male Reader x my main oc (Cindy) + (a/n)

(Howdy I uploaded another story awhile ago so herfe's another one)

(M/n) pov

I am a new product I am made to be loved if I am not love I could die. I am a neko chibi. I am in my little outfit sitting on a shelf waiting to be brought to a house and loved

(you can choose any out fit between a maids outfit and a hoodie and skirt. Later on I will change the outfit)

(ALSO THIS IS BASED OF OF A MANGA I READ YOU SHOULD READ IT. ILL PUT A LINK SO YOU CAN COPY IT AND SEARCH IT UP.)

I have a blind fold on so I only like the person who buys me. Let me explain. I'm a cat. No not an actual cat. I am created to love the first person I see. That why I wear a blindfold.

I hear the door open and hear footsteps kind of like high-heels. "H-hello my master sent me to buy a cat for her yes she did" someone I assumed was a maid. "Sure right this way" I heard the footsteps come towards me. "This one is perfect" I felt myself being picked up and I quietly yelped. "It's OK you will be happy with my master. She is very nice yes she is " I heard the maid say. "OK now you have to pick some clothes out for him and some other things for him." "OK that's fine yes it is"

Timeskip

When she was done. We drove in a car to what I assumed was a mansion. When we entered the mansion a girl voice rang in my ears "mey-rin have you gotten my cat" "yes I have mistress yes I have" mey-rin how many times have I told you to call me Cindy." "Many yes you have"

I felt my blindfold being lifted. When it was off I looked up at a pretty girl with white hair and cyan eyes. Instantly I loved her.

"Please hold me" I yelled out jumping on her

"OK" she said as she hugged me smiling

"Now give me the potion mey-rin"
"OK"

Mey-run handed Cindy a green potion.

"Here drink this" she handed me a tiny doll cup with the green stuff in it.

I didn't think twice.

Us cats are made to follow every order our masters give us.

Everything started fading to black.

Timeskip

When I woke up every thing was slot smaller then it used to be.
I looked around then got up to look around for Cindy.

I found Cindy talking to a boy that looked exactly like her.

"CINDY" I yelled running up to her. I realized that now I'm about up to her stomach.

"Hey Scott what should we name our cat"

Our cat

"Yes our cat" Cindy replied

Did I say that out loud

"No" Scott replied

"We can read minds"

"Oh"

"Scott is my boy version so we are the same people.

Suddenly I loved him too.

"We should name him (m/n)" they said in union

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~\(^o^)/

There will be a second part because in the manga 'loved' means they have to have sex or they will die.

Se you next time wolf pups