Chapter 1

LET GO OF THE FREAKIN BALL!!" I yelled at him with my arms reaching for the ball in his hands as he by purposely tiptoed and lifted the ball high up so I couldn't reach it. AISH this idiot always getting on my nerves.

My name is Lee Eunmi and its my second year coming to this school. It had been terrible since day one of this school. My grades were pretty high but ever since I met that idiot Kim Taehyung, my life became a trash can. My grades dropped and I kept getting detentions.

My parents had high expectations of me in school but ever since they got plenty of letters about my detentions in school, it's like they gave up caring about it.

And what's most annoying is that the one person that wouldn't stop making my life miserable and is actually the reason for everything. AISH...

"What if I don't?" He said looking down at me. I smirked and kicked Taehyung in the balls as he painfully fell to the floor and I took no time and grabbed the ball that fell from his hand.

"YAAH LEE EUNMI GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW." He screamed as he tried to get up.

"NO!" I said as I walked towards the equipment room to put the ball away. The gym teacher had given me a punishment to tidy away all the sports equipment. Apparently the punishment was also Taehyung's fault. And now that I had almost finished, he came to disturb me again. AISH!!

After I finished cleaning up, I went to the changing room to get changed back into my uniform. But Somehow couldn't find it.

I'm sure I hung it on this door. Just where has it disappeared?

I glanced around the room once more before heading out until I noticed my uniform... In the bin.

Who the fu-- KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

"AISHHH THAT LITTLE RASCAL!!" I yelled on top of my lungs as I rushed towards my uniform and grabbed it only having no choice but to wear it.

I don't want to walk around the school with my Sweaty Gym Clothes. Plus the teachers will not even allow me to anyways.

I wore my uniform whilst squealing and whimpering in disgust and quickly rushed towards my next lesson. Mathematics. Obviously being like 16 minutes late.

"Jeswamnidaa~ (I'm sorry) Sir... I'm late because I had a duty to clean the equipment after P.E." I apologised as I bowed and took my seat giving a annoyed look to Taehyung as I walked past. He just smirked. Asshole.

"Lee Eunmi, why is your uniform soo dirty?" The teacher asked. I looked around the room receiving disgusted stares as I just sighed and shrugged not knowing how to explain until...

"I found it in the bin." I said trying to sound really upset. I was more like angry.

"Okay... and have you done your homework?" he asked and I nodded and took out my -- wait... where the hell is my homework?

"Did you bring it or not Lee Eunmi?" He impatiently asked even louder making me flinch. "y-yes sir, I have, i just cant find it." I stuttered a bit as I relucantly search my bag.

"Thats it.. See me after class... and also, since you missed a bit of the lesson, I'll explain it again to the class." He said and the class all whined in annoyance.

I stared at Taehyung as he mishchievously shrugged and leaned back on his chair.

Idiot...