Chapter 2

The bell rang and the students rushed out of the classroom including Taehyung. I sighed and walked to the teachers desk. Waiting for Mr Kang to finish writing I stared out the window.

"Eunmi... you said that your uniform was found in the bin. do you get bullied?" Mr Kang asked as he stared at me worryingly. Yes I do... BY KIM TAEHYUNG!!!

"No sir... I dont get bullied." I explained. "And why didnt you bring your homework?" he asked and I was going to say something. "Detention after school! Now you can go."he said and dissmissed me. Tch..

I quickly walked out the classroom but got startled when I saw Taehyung leaning against the wall beside the door biting his nails. He noticed me and pushed pass me. Infact it was such a strong push that I stumble to the floor. "Yah!" I yelled.

"You deserve it... for kicking me before." He muttered and walked away. "YAH! But you threw my clothes in the bin. isnt that enough?" I yelled. he turned around from where he was standing and shrugged. "like I said... you deserve it." he said and walked away. Now tell me how this guy isn't annoying.

I sigh as I got up quite releived that Mr Kang didnt hear any of that because we were just outside his classroom. I walked towards the canteen to get some food until I heared someone call me from behind. I turned to see my one and only best friend, Rajin. I smiled as she ran to me.

"Eunmiiiii~ lets go have lunch." She said to me as she grabbed my arm pulling me towards the canteen. As we got our food we sat down at a table and started to eat.

"Hows life going my dear Eunmi?" Rajin said like a mum. I put my thumbs up but then she frowned. Getting abit confused, I stared at her blankly. "Dont lie... Why do you stink? Why are your clothes so dirty?" she crossed her arms.

I put my spoon down and explained how that idiot Taehyung always disturbd me and how he dumped my clothes in the bin.

"Well to be honest Eunmi, you kicked him in the balls so of course he had the reason to dump your cloths in the bin. cuz actually I would too." she protested as I rolled my eyes at her taking Taehyungs side.

"AISHH.. You dont understand Rajin." I whined as I swallowed my food down.

After break I have physics with Mr Lee. I hate the fact that this teacher has the same surname as me.

"Eunmi aah~ Your in the same lesson as me next." She said as she put her arms in mine. "Yea."

"And here spray this! You stink!" She took out a spray and sprayed it on me. I sighed rolling my eyes.

Just as we were about to enter the classroom, someone pushed me aside and went in first. Kim Taehyung...

I turned my head to Rajin and lifted my eyebrows. "See what I mean.."

•••

I opened the detention room to see Taehyung in the corner of the room at the back as usual.

I sighed and took my seat staring at the white board in front of the room. Until I heard quite snoring from the back and realised Taehyung was sound asleep.

I smirked as I stood up and grabbed my pen walking towards him. This will be fun. He needs a punishment for stealing my homework.