BitterSweet: Chapter ~1~

~.:L.R.H:.~

"I'm not just here to be your best friend, I'm here to care about you, and love you" I spoke fiercely, after having one of those 'conversations' with Luke. Conversations like this always seem to end with either chicken nuggets or ice cream. Luke always seems to chill out in order to see why we were arguing like an old married couple, even though were best friends. But of course Lucas seemed to be out of it, snapping at me like like Calum's dog and Henry, our mailman. I'm just trying to help him. I mean of course he has a right to be upset over the break-up between him and Arzaylea. But he doesn't have to ruin our friendship by yelling at me.

"Really?!? when did you ever care about me, when were you ever there at my shows and there when i fucking needed you?! you don't fucking care or love me. You might as well not even know me!!" He yelled never losing contact with my eyes. My heart breaking in two. The feeling of every bit of hope crashing like an airplane into the side of a mountain. I loved him. Like a brother, I cared for him. I never left him alone, after what Arzaylea did to him. Left him in pieces, like my heart. I felt my face soften and the tears form in my eyes. 'Don't let him get to you'. I probably meant nothing to the selfish boy. Only there to make him happy occasionally.  Our whole friendship meant nothing..The 9 years I spent holding his hand through the rough stages of becoming noticed by the world.

The tears came faster. I lifted my shaky hand to lift the brown hair out of my face. The tears and hair sticking together. I looked like a mess. I picked up my bag and started to head towards our apartment door. I tears feeling very real, unlike the love between me and him. Luke's face fell and he reached over and grabbed my wrist. His face was soft and worried. I stood there and looked up at him, the tears falling, being quiet. He let go of my wrist and raised his hand toward mt shaking face. And wiped the tears from my pale green eyes.

"Hey Avery please, please don't cry, I'm so sorry, I feel like an idiot" His blue eyes glittering with tears. "I shouldn't take my stupid pain out on you, that's what Ash is for," He left out a shaky chuckle. He whispered,"I know you care about me, I know you love me" I smiled through my tears at his soft tone, his brotherly tone. I then felt sorry for him and me being an asshole by bringing up the break-up. I just felt bad watching him sitting there watching Ellen, everyday. He brought me in for a hug. His scent of musky cologne covering my face as i dug  my face into his neck. Rubbing my tears and snot off onto him. I hugged him like that for at least 5 minutes and then i smirked.

"Well I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby.."

I started to sing off-key to their cover of teenage dirtbag. His laugh shook both our bodies as he pulled away and started to sing with me

~Teenage Dirtbag~

Her name is Noelle
I have a dream about her
She rings my bell
I got gym class in half an hour
Oh, how she rocks
In keds and tube socks
But she doesn't know who I am
And she doesn't give a damn about me

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me

Her boyfriend's a dick
And he brings a gun to school
And he'd simply kick
My ass if he knew the truth
He lives on my block
And he drives an IROC
But he doesn't know who I am
And he doesn't give a damn about me

'Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Yeah, I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby
Listen to Iron Maiden maybe with me

Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'

Man, I feel like mold
It's prom night and I am lonely
Lo and behold
She's walking over to me
This must be fake
My lip starts to shake
How does she know who I am?
And why does she give a damn about me

I've got two tickets to Iron Maiden, baby
Come with me Friday, don't say "maybe"
I'm just a teenage dirtbag, baby, like you

Oh, yeah, dirtbag, no, she doesn't know what she's missin'

~~~

He took my hand and twirled me around as we began to dance. Both of our laughing filling the silent livving space. His beautiful smile making up for the fight we just had. My gross brown hair flying around and his blonde hair flattening out. He lifted me onto his shoulder and started to dance around like a loser. Unlike bestfriends we were like brother ans sister. His boney shoulder crushing my abdomen, me laughing so hard i didnt even care anymore. But of course the moment had to end.

He picked up his phone on the fourth ring. He lifted the phone to his phone, smiling, holding his other hand up to shush me. "Hey whats up, its Luke, call me back--" He was interrupted by a frantic cry. "Luke, can we talk, I miss you so much."  His face feel from the smile to a frozen stare. I grabed his phone and whisper yelled, "Who the fuck is this?".

"Oh, Its Arzaylea"

~~~

BitterSweet Luke Hemmings Fanfic Chapter One

~~~

Manda_5sos