Chapter 12

Harry's shocked face worried me. Did he not want me to kiss him? Am I moving too fast? Or is this just not right? 

Embarrassed, I looked away. My cheeks were burning red. 

"I-Im sorry." I say. 

Harry's thumb rubbed over the back of my hand. 

"Don't apologize." he says. 

I smiled a little. I didn't know what to say at that point. 

"Are we moving too fast?" I ask. 

His green eyes stare into mine. 

"All I know is, I definatly cant let anything happen to you now." 

I bite my lip and take his hand. 

"But this is wrong. We'll never work. We can't be a couple, Harry. It just won't work. I want to be with you, but-you, and-I don't know. I shouldn't have kissed you. This shouldn't have happened." I say, standing up. 

He stands up, takes my arm and pushes my back against the tree. I could feel his cold breath on my face as he was breathing heavily again. I tried to pull away, but he wouldn't let me.

 "I don't care, Naomi. I want you." he says. 

My heart is pounding in my chest. I had started shaking, and little whimpers escaped my mouth. 

"You're not scared of me, are you?" he asks. 

I bite my lip and shake my head. 

"No." 

He kisses my cheek. 

"Then why do you want to get away from me?" he asks. 

I hold back cries.

"B-because we cant be together. I shouldn't have gotten so attached to you. I want you, but I can't have you. I'm sorry. We shouldn't have met." I say, my voice cracking. 

His eyes had turned dark, and his grip had tightened. I wanted to run away from him. Go back to my normal life. Harry's fangs had returned. 

"I thought you liked me." he says painfully. 

I could see the hurt in his red eyes. I just stood there, my mouth open a little. 

"I do." 

He let go of my arm. 

"Then why did you say that? Why did you say you wish we never met? Why did you say you wished you never got attached to me? I thought you weren't going to give up on me!" 

His sharp tone scared me. 

"Harry, please." I beg, watching his face turn back to his vampire look. 

His fangs grew. I had never seen him mad at me. Was he going to hurt me? 

"I thought you were different. Why do you want to leave me?!" he said loudly. 

I jumped and pressed myself harder against the tree. 

"I-I-" 

he doesn't let me finish. The anger in his face is horrifying. This wasn't the Harry I knew. This is his dark side, and I'm not used to it. And I don't like it. 

"You're scaring me." I choke out, silently praying for my Harry to come back. 

His fists loosen. 

"Why, Naomi?" he says. 

My legs were shaking horribly. 

"Why did you say those things? Why are you giving up on me?" 

I bit my lip, holding back tears and cries. 

"I'm not." I say softly. 

His red brown eyes stare into mine. 

"You said you wish we had never met." 

I could hear the pain in his voice. I walked closer to him, putting a hand to his chest. 

"I didn't mean that. You know how much I like you. But we cant be together. You live forever. I don't. You stay young. I don't. We'll grow apart and I cant stand the thought, Harry. We're not the same. We're from different worlds." I say painfully. 

Harry caught my arm and pulled me close to his body. 

"But I want you so bad." 

I sigh. "I'm sorry."

I try to pull away, but Harry grabs me by the shoulders and kisses me hard. My fingers trail through his hair, grabbing his curls. His hands held onto me tightly. 

We released then pressed our foreheads together. 

"Don't leave me. I need you." he says. 

I nod then close my eyes. 

"Ok." _

His arms wrapped around me, pressing me close to him. His arms are so strong, and I felt safe. His lips kissed my face, then moved to my neck. I stiffened up a bit, a little nervous about Harry's teeth being right next to my skin. 

He must have felt me tense up, because he looked me in the eyes and said, "I will never hurt you." 

I nodded slowly. Harry gave me warm kisses trailing up and down my neck. I put an arm around his shoulders, keeping him close. My face buried into his chest. 

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" I ask. 

He kisses my neck once more, then we release. Harry takes my hands and kisses my forehead. 

"Of course. You trust me that much?" he asks. 

I nod and give him a small smile. 

"That much and more." 

He smiles, showing his dimples. I bite my lip and throw my arms around him again. He grabs me around the waist and puts me on his back. 

My legs wrap around his middle and my arms hang over his shoulders. He hangs onto my legs and we walk back to his flat.

***************

:D Hope you enjoyed!!

****************