Chapter 1

Febuary 25th,2015 11 o'clock

"We have to get out of here. Why aren't you people listening to me?" I screamed, but no one would listen to me. Why, I have no idea. I just keeped screaming and screaming for people to listen to me. Does no one care that they're going to DIE or do they want to? "If we don't get out of here we all are going to DIE!" That second I saw my parents and my baby brother, I ran and told them what I saw, but they didn't believe me. Why didn't anyone believe me. How could anyone want to DIE? We have to get out of here and NOW. Then that's when I heard it ........ The Plane. "RUN" I screamed.

Earlier That Day ........................

"I'm gonna go to the gas station do you guys want to come with me?" My father said to my family and me. "Sure." I answered back. The clock read 9:00. We have until 11:00, till it happens. "I have to get back before 11 o'clock" I spoke. "Why?" My parents answered back. 'What do I tell them? I have a date? No because I'm not dating someone. I have to do homework? No I did it already. I don't know! Should I tell them? No! They won't believe me. Will they? "I want to go to ...." Friends house? "Sleep early." Really!? I picked to go to sleep early!? "Are you sure." My parents asked. Did they believe that? I don't know if they did...

"Are we there yet"My brother screamed every 5 seconds. "Not yet!" Would be the answer we got every time. We had parked in front of the old torn up gas station, that is also a store. For it being old, there was a lot of people inside. Inside the store part of the gas station, it looked like a mansion with those moving stair things you would see in malls or the airport. My parents used to get loss in it when they were little. Across the street was an aquarium, that was very expensive. By that was a brand new gas station store named Sal's shopping center and gas station. When we got inside the store part of the gas station the time was 9:45. 1 hour and 15 minutes. 1 hour and 15 minutes until 500 people DIE. 1 hour and 15 minutes until the plane comes. 1 hour and 15 minutes until I loss my family forever. 1 hour and 15 minutes........