1

Regret
That feeling when you want the time to go back and undo
Your wrong doing
You know , when everything was so good and you forgot about something
Everything just go * poof*
Ruined.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Catelyn Ty

I've always known about a lot of things , I've seen a lot of things but never did i knew that everything comes with a price . That playing the un-ending game of death will lead me to this.

I'm watching everyone in this room as i wait for one of them to die . They cannot see me but i can see them ,

I let out a low whistle when the first guy attacked with his wand .

" Clośurios! '

<clo-surr-os>
Black sparks came out of his wand and run towards the other guy,
The other guy immediately repelled it with his wind which the spell was rebounded and quickly return to the caster who was too shock to move and sadly died..... Ohh poor thing...

He didn't knew that he was battling with his double and now he turns into a seed.
A seed which i must get before he turns into a nightmare.

As i raise my hand , i casted a barrier and quickly went to the seed .

But i was too late it already turned into a nightmare.

A hungry one too .

'Aishhh!'

I took my gun out and entered the nightmare's dimension .

Sure enough i went after it's head and used my special abilities to trap it and shot a bullet to the gem in it's throat

Sure enough i went after it's head and used my special abilities to trap it and shot a bullet to the gem in it's throat . Slowly the dimension fades and i pick up the poor soul seed .

I removed the barrier and quickly teleported back using the teleportation watch i have .

As quickly as I finished for the day , is the same as i lay down my black bed as i think back to how i got here...

FLashback----

It was the same sunny day of march ,also the day when we go to my Favorite place the pink pearl resort .

Everything was ready but it just got ruined by me,

We we're having a truth or dare around the campfire when they made me really pissed,

" come on Kitty , you're the only one who haven't tried it"

" but I'm scared puppy"

My brother kept on pushing me until i was on the shore with his surfboard.

" puppy... "

He just looked at me and said

" come on kitty there's nothing but water , piranhas and sharks doesn't come here go on "

I breathed a deep breath and got on his board and paddle to the deep part but as i tried to stand something jumped on my board and gripped me .

I wasn't able to shout , but they knew .
I saw my brother as he swam to my board , i tried to move but chains clung on to me until i saw myself grinning at me and then all i saw next was darkness.

When i woke up i was on a stone near the shore but high enough to not be seen, i can clearly see me fighting me but the thing that caught my eye was the blood and bodies on the ground.....

I gasped as i see my family there lying , blood drained and scratches all over them i kept on looking all over them searching , hoping that they're not what i think they are .

Please don't be dead .....

I saw my brother move and talked

" catelyn.....catelyn......."

The two me noticed and the other one quickly smiled but it felt wrong ...
I saw me go near my other self , i looked at her and saw nothing but darkness in her eyes..... That's not me at all!

And without any warning she stabbed the other one and kicked her to the fire ....
I heard her scream , and she tried to get up .... She spread her black wings and produced winds that made the other me freeze.....

She looked into my brother's eyes and she glowed i got angry.....
She's killing him!

I wasn't able to take it anymore i run to her and kicked her . She was too shocked to move and i took that as an opportunity to tie her up ,

Using the chains on me i tied her wings and the other me too but this time her throat and electrocuted both until they pass out ,

I got near my brother and hugged him....

Why me?

" kitty stop crying......"
"Puppy...."

" shh... I'm here..... "

" why?......"

" i must go now kitty...... But I'm with you.....i-in your heart......"

His grip loosen as I completely lose myself......

I ended up killing the other two ..... As punishment......of killing an angel.....

I must take it's place .......as the angel of the life.

So that's how i became like this ....

I am the taker when it is your time and the mortals call me......

Dark angel......

But then as i continue my work i came across this group of mortals whose fates we're already written and i as the black angel was ordered to guard that their fates are to be done......

To become a dark angel .....like me