The Info on my OC (The Masked One)

Villian

Name prisoner C-785

Superpower : immortal( don't get me wrong I can die.. I just can't die from old age.

Gender : male

Age : 25

Actual age: 3025

Sexualality : straight

Looks : have pictures

Personality : multiple personality disorder

Likes : hearing the sweet synphony of his victims screams

Dislikes : being alone

Siblings:( AlyssaCastillo111 ) Jane (or JJ )

Backstory :He was locked away and tortured for 80 years until one day the ones torturing him stopped coming to see him.he believes they died off long ago but isn't sure because after the 80 years was up.He stayed bound in chains for another 911 years.until one day the new owner daughter stumbled upon the secret entrance to his holding cell. She unchained him a spent a lot of time with him.She brought him many things before she noticed that he hadn't aged a single day since she'd met him.so she asked why that was and he told her.A few days later she asked him if he'd ever like to leave since she unchained him 8 year ago.he told he that he could never leave the place he'd spent 1000 years in..until one day she stopped coming to see him. ( she'd come to see him every day since she'd found him) so he ventured out to see what was keeping her from coming to see him. But all he found was that her father had killed her mother years ago and had been beating the girl every night before bed to take his regret out that he got from killing the women he loved.Out of anger Prisoner C-785 tortured and killed taht man and took the women away from such pain.a few years went by and she discovered that he'd killed her father..she didn't know that her father was the one to kill her mother and prisoner C-785 couldn't bring himself to tell her that her father killed her mother...so she blamed him the one that saved her for the death of her mother and soon afterwards abandoned him only to later due of old age.thay is the day that Prisoner C-785 became the masked one.he realized that he did enjoy hearing her father's scream before he died.the events after that day are To montrous for anyone to put into words. ( 2000 years later hehas come out of the Shadows and into the light..what will happen) (also there are other prisoners like him they are different characters I have though)