Straight guys suck!!!

This is my new book becuase loving the enemy isnt doing as well as i hoped with only about 6 reads per chapter so if you like this PLEASE vote, comment, or private message me at least something to tell me i should still keep doing this! i mean its not that hard!! lol, ok so done with the 3rd degree this is my second book and you know how i have extreme surprises so strap your ass in and get ready!!

~

"Lance, your breakfast is ready!" I heard that syrup-sweet voice call. "Coming mother!" I yelled a little too audible. "Wow, now I'm mother. So when did you become so mature and grown up?" She chirpped making a breakfast meal for me. "Well, I thought I should be more mature if i should get a boyfriend." I said, my mother seemed shocked.

"I didn't know you came out when, what happened did any one bully you?" I was silent. "You really didn't know? Oh well, I made it through, not a big deal." I reflected.

This was a huge lie though, my coming out story had consisted of, tears, scars, and agony. Most of this was caused by Sean Hew, the Chinese guy that reduced me to noodles on a daily basis.

"Fettuccini?" my mom snapped me outta my daze. "For breakfast?" I scowled. "Why don't you hop your ass off to school." W'e both busted out in laughter.

"See you later hot mama!" I said chuckling. "Hey, that's my wife get your own!" My dad greeted tiredly, probably from working so late at the doctors. "Ok, dad." I grinned hugging him.

"See you later champ!" He said. "Bye mom, bye dad!" I shut the door and got into my bug.

-

I slammed my locker angrily, I had forgotten my project at home. "Shit!" I felt a rock hard body press against me, oh great Sean.

"What's the fairy boy mad about now?" he chuckled. "Hearing your voice." I shoved him away. He grabbed the back of my shirt. "Get the fuck off me or I'll cut your dick in half!" I said irritably. He let go.

When I walked into class a blue haired guy was in the seat next to me. He had like short hair, a stern face and kinda buff, moma wants to pounce!

I sat down, he looked at me and after a couple of seconds his face scrunched up. "Now I remember!" His voice got me so hard it kinda poked him, he didn't seem to notice. "You're that one kid from 8th grade!"

My body instantly went numb. I knew exactly what he was talking about. I knew exactly who he was. I grabbed his hard dick and looked right into his eyes, my hand looked welcome.

"And I remember you." I said, and that's when he kissed me and when I tell you it was hot it was hot!"