Johnny

So... this is awkward...

To my few fans (aka, none) sorry for being SO caught up in homework, illness, and boy problems ;( I'll talk more about that later.

But that's no excuse so here's the next chapter of my new book!

~

Luckily no one one had seen this steamy embrace, but I know that something bad was about to happen.

I mean my closet buddy had just returned to my life and was out... and hot!

"Oh wow! The faggot converts the new boy. What a surprise!" Damon said.

Damon had been that one guy you just want to punch but secretly think about for 3 years now.

"Do you want me to hurt you?" I retorted quickly.

"Oh please don't hurt me he-she!" He said sarcastically.

"Then stop inviting yourself into my personal conversations or I will personally slit your neck." I calmly said.

"Wow, talk dirty to me daddy." He said, we both busted out in laughter and the 'new kid' look confused as ever.

"We're friends" I explained. "Ew i hate queers" He said, "Well I'm not that fond of nerds." I spit back, but Damon was a nerd at all he was a hot jock.

"Well, introduce me to your new fuck budd- I mean friend" Damon said.

"Damon this is Johnny, Johnny this is Damon." They shook hands. "Nice to meet you" They said in unison.

-

So how do you like Johnny or Damon. I know that's not a lot to put after like a million years of silence put today I'm putting a new chapter of 'loving the enemy up' and I'm starting a new book, 'the first gay boy' and the one is sort of an autobiography an I'm talking about my 3 year struggle with a straight boy. ttyl

-K