Niall Horan Dirty Imagines ;)

You were at Niall's house for the weekend. You're parents were on vacation and you couldnt come along.

Niall was in the kitchen looking for something to eat when you walked in. He was shirtless and in just in his boxers. You could tell you were getting horny. Niall turned to you walked over to you.

"See anything you want, love?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. I want you." You said winking at him. Niall grabbed your hand and took you to his room and laid you on his bed. He took off you shirt followed by your shorts. Niall stared at your body which you still had your bra and underwear on.

Niall unhooked your bra and started to massage them. You moaned which him get hard. He was kissing you when he slipped his hand in you underwear sticking two fingers in your vagina. This made you moan even louder, which made his stick another finger in.

10 seconds later he took off your underwear and his boxers. He looked at you and you nodded. He stuck his hard/big dick in your vagina. You gasped in pain. After Niall thrusting 4 more times, it started felling better.

19 minutes later

"NIALL! I....I'M GOING TO C....CU...CUM!!" You moaned.

"ME TOO." Niall said back.

"I..I'M SOO FUCKING C....CLOSE!!!!!" You moaned louder.

"Hold on you second."Niall said, "Ok. now go."

You came all over his Dick and his warm liquids came inside of you. You both let out you last moans and Niall pulled out and fell on the other side of you.

"Damn. You're good." Niall said smiling.

"You're bad yourself." You said. You cuddled up with Niall and you fell asleep on his arms.

The next noting you find out you're pregnant.