Why me?

After the glowing twilight...
The Stars took their place...
In the sky, and each one of them...
Played it's own tune.
-----------------------------------------
Naruto lives alone and has lived alone for as long as he can remember. He hides behind a mask hiding his true emotions of sadness, fear, and pain. Can someone help him or does he have to suffer and endure what the villagers call him. MONSTER!! DEMON! DEADLAST!
-----------------------------------------
          Naruto's POV
         ------------------
I wake up in an ally lying on the cold and damp ground, with scars on my arms and bruises all over. Those damn villagers! Always calling me a demon or monster, I know their right. I am a monster, I deserve all this, I deserve to die! Then I turn my head to see iruka sensei on the roof jumping down.
----------------------------------------
            Iruka's POV
           ----------------
I'm searching everywhere for that little blonde boy. I see villagers walking away from something, so I go into an ally. I see him, I see Naruto and I jump down from the roof over to him and pick him up.
-----------------------------------------
           Anyone's POV
         ---------------------
Naruto! Are you okay! Are you hurt!? Said a worried iruka. I have some cuts and bruises but I'm o-okay said Naruto as he tried to get up from iruka's lap.  Why... W-why me? Naruto said getting tears in his eyes. Iruka just watched as Naruto got up and started running away. Poor kid, I want him to know that I'm here for him. No kid should live the life Naruto has and especially at such a young age as four. Iruka said as he got up to go find someone.