Tony

Tony, is Tony's real name. I spent all summer creating memories with him. I feel so in love with him. He was so far out of my reach, yet he was so close to me. He got me listening to cheesy love songs, singing in the showers, staying up late talking and skyping. He was that summer romance, you don't regret, but you regret losing. We fought a lot, about anything really. We hated labels, but we both knew we were crazy about each other. His smile, his laughter, his uneven tan, his weird thighs obsession, his lips, just everything to the tip strand of his hair, to the curled up toes.

When school started, we decided to take a break, it was probably the worst decision I've never made, in my pathetic teenage years. It just took two weeks, for us to crack. The two week break was all we needed, to know what we wanted. We wanted different things. I wanted him, he didn't want me enough. and just like that, the summer romance everyone wanted, ended. Is it guilt eating me alive, or has it took me this long to realize my feelings for him. Tony, maybe you won't read this, and maybe you will. But if you do, thank you for the best summer ever. We were young, and the young are crazy.

xoxo, otaku.