Mary Worth

When i was 9 years old my best friend invited me to he slumber birthday party there were about ten other girls there. at about midnight we decided to play Mary Worth some of us didn't know the story so one of the girls told us the story. Mary Worth was a beautiful girl but one day she had a terrible accident that left her face so disfigured that no one would look at her. She had not been allowed to look at herself in the mirror for fear that she would loose her mind before this she had spent hours admiring her looks in her bedroom mirror.

one night once everyone had gone to sleep Mary Worth crept into a room that has a mirror as soon as she saw her reflection she broke down into terrible screams ear piercing screams and sobs. It was at that moment she was heart broken and wanted her reflection back that she walked into the mirror to find it, it is vowing to disfigure anyone who came looking for her.

after hearing the story we decided to try it out for ourselves we all huddled around the mirror we turned the lights off and started repeating Mary Worth, Mary Worth, i believe in Mary Worth at about the 17th time one of the girls that was standing in front of the mirror started screaming and trying to back away from the mirror she was screaming so loud that my friends mum came in and turned the light on and found this girl huddled up in the corner crying in pain she turned her around to see what the problem was and saw long fingernail scratches running down her right check i will never forget her face for as long as i live!!!!!!.