five.

2 MONTHS LATER
-
nadias pov.

there was no ttyl. he never texted/called me back. i didnt dare bother him, ive seen his instagram. although he is an accountant, he is farely big on social media with a solid 900K on almost every account. vine, insta, twitter, etc.

"nadia!" my friend, kendall screamed, grasping my attention and pulling me back into the real world.

"yes ken?" i replied. "we dont have to do anything for a couple weeks, its like out vacation. so i bought us tickets for you, madison and i to go to puerto rico!!!" she squealed, bouncing off the walls in enjoyment.

"oh my gosh, ken. im happy too" i said, loosing lots of interest in the conversation. you may think i would be excited but all i do is travel. here and there 24/7. i hate it but im obsessed with my job so its a win loose.

"besides that, you and i are
meeting madison for coffee. she is bringing her friend chloe" she said. i nodded, "what time?" i asked. "now." she said, looking down at her MK watch.

"alright, lets get going then" i sighed, grabbing my phone off the couch and following her out the door.

-

once we got to the coffee place, junk and java was what it was called. we were waiting for madison and her friend chloe.

i scrolled through my phone, looking on instagram and snapchat. i updated my story and all my streaks.

"nadia, they are here" kendall said, hitting my shoulder. "okay, ill be right back, going to the bathroom" i said, not looking up from my phone. i stood up and walked to the bathroom.

my outfit looked on point today:

i did what i had to do and walked back out to the table to notice madison, her friend and a blonde boy

i had ordered my coffee and they said itd take a few seconds.

after getting my coffee, i walked back to the table. i sat down next to madison. "hey babe" she smiled at me. "hiii" i replied.

"so chloe, these are my BEST best best friends, nadia and kendall" madison introduced us. i scanned her face and her boyfriends face. he wasnt attractive and looked familiar but i just could put my finger on it.

"hi" i waved. "and thats her boyfriend jack" madison said, looking at me with fear in her eyes. "what?" i asked, furrowing my eyebrows. i was honestly confused to the maximum right now.

"thats jack" she said. "yeah? what about him? i just meet him" i said. "not to be rude" i added, giving him a quick glance.

"jack as in jack gilinsky" madison quickly said. i slightly gasped. "what the hell" i looked at him and all the memories flooded back into my brain.

"i gotta go" i said. i picked up my coffee and phone, then walked out of junk and java.