Mr. perfect|Larkle

It was another lazy day in John  Quincy Adams Middle school Farkle Minkus sighed as he closed his locker wishing he would of been at home and didn't want to see his crush. His crush was none other then Lucas Friar the perfect blonde boy. He only though he was perfect because he is straight unlike him.

Farkle's POV"

I closed my locker trying not to peak at Lucas but no luck his locker was right besides mine anyways. I walked up to my best friend Riley she's the only one I told that I was bisexual because I trust her and that she's dating Maya.

We walked into History class I sat down in the back where Lucas sits till one of his baseball team mates came up and pick me up by my shirt. "Let him go" I heard Lucas said as I looked over at him. The bully did as he was told and Lucas hugged me for some odd reason.

Lucas's POV'

I didn't want Farkle hurt so I told him to put Farkle down. I hugged him because I was glad he was safe I had always had a crush on him but was to scared to admit it. I wanted to kiss him but I couldn't I know he wouldn't like me back so I let go and sat back down while he did the same.

I try to keep myself focused in class but I couldn't help to look at him he's just perfect to me. Finally classed ended and I walked out and stand by Farkle's locker I wanted to ask him if he would like to hang out and possibly tell him I like him. "Hey Farkle" I said to him while helping him put his books away. "Hey Mr.perfect" he replied back to me. Perfect I am not perfect? I was thinking to myself. I asked him if he wanted to hang out and he said sure so we walked to my house.

*time skip to Lucas's house*

We where sitting down on my bed I was trying to figure out a way to tell him I like him but the words couldn't go out right.I finally cups his cheeks and kissed him.

Farkle's POV"

My crushed kissed me! I was yelling in my head that the Lucas Friar Mr.perfect kissed me! I kissed back because I didn't know what to do. We finally pulled away for air. "Woah" I said breathing out heavy "yeah" he replied.

I bite my lip and sit on his lap because I didn't know what to do after. We just cuddle the rest of the day and it was the best day of my life...