Teen Beach Movie : Falling For Ya

Mack Remember that movie with the robot who drank liquid from an abandoned spaceship turned into a vampire middle school teacher who taught the whole school how to salsa dance and then went on to win the regional championship?!

Brady Yeah?

Mack That makes more sense than this

Brady I have an idea... hand me my cell!

Mack Um.. what year was this movie made?

Brady Around 1962 and

Mack And your going to do what with a cell phone that doesn't exist yet?!

Brady Call our folks .. who weren't born yet right right

Mack Brady! My  entire life depends on us getting out of here like now!

Brady Except  maybe it would be fun to hang out for a bit!

Mack Except no  it wouldn't because I have to catch a plane in two hours! Well two hours and fifty years!

Brady  Fine! Maybe we need to figure out how we got here in order to know how to leave.. So  we came in on that storm right? Maybe that has something to do with it.

Mack So we have to wait for a storm to get out of here?!

Brady Yeah but we're in luck because there's a huge storm at the end of the movie

Mack Okay well what are we going to do in the meantime?

Seacat Oh Hey we're having a shredder shindig here tonight at Big Momma's you both should make the scene

Mack Yeah .. But...-

Brady Sounds blastin!

Surfers COWABUNGA!!

Mack We're stuck in another dimension and your idea of a good use of time is to party ?! Well not me.

*suddenly Mack was changed into a blue dress with white flats and  Brady was changed into a blue shirt white shorts and white vans*

Mack This- was- how- am- i - wearing Where did these outfits come from?

Brady Magic of the movies you look nice dude your board

Mack What? How did that get here

Brady Come on guys let's go

Seacat Giggles those hips are so seismic!

Giggles It ain't moving them that's the problem Seacat it's getting them to stop!

Mack So this is a shindig 

Brady Yup and your  dressed for it let's roll

Lugnut So boss how are we going to get Big Momma's to be only a bikers lounge?

Butchy Shut Up I'm thinking

Cheechee How long is that going to take?

Butchy Oh Great now i gots two things to think about  Let's go

Butchy I won't let these soggy soifers ruin our spoiled evening