Untitled Part 1

THE WIND

You are my wind, my life, my love. I can never let you go even tough I'm sure you are always there. There in that place where the wind blows.

Please pull me out of my misery, why'd you only have to take my heart with you? There is no use in denying you remind me of everything.

I always remember you when it's raining, hell! What am I saying? I also remember you when it's sunny and most especially when it's windy. I think about you every single day.

Flashbacks come rushing through my mind, whenever I go to that place where the wind blows. The serene expression as your face meets the cold breeze of the wind. I can't forget how you smile as your hair is being blown away. Damn! The price I'm willing to pay just to see that again.

I miss your warmth, your addictive scent. This all makes me want to go back to that place where the wind blows. There, I can always feel your warm arms embracing me.

I melt every time you're smiling at me and the more reason when I know I'm the cause of that smile. Your voice that always calms me to sleep like a baby, I miss.

How are you my wind, my life, my love? I have been wanting to imprison you in my arms since forever. I have been longing for your warm touch and tender kisses. Your captivating laughter I would forever listen to.

I love you more than my capacity to love. I love you unconditionally. No one else can love you more than I do. I hate myself for loving you too much. But then, hate myself more for even hating myself loving you.

I'm wondering. Do you miss me? Do you love me as much or much more than the day you left me? When those thoughts of doubt enter my system, I would always come back to the place where the wind blows. And that is when I would know that you do. That you still do. You are my wind, my life, my love.