CHAPTER 3

I have thought about this a lot, I still love her. I still love Sabrina. I hate this strong feeling, and I hate it more when I know there is nothing I can do to change them. I've never truly understand why she broke up with me, just when I'm starting to fall for her big time and just when I was changing my ways just for her.

I want to be the man she deserves. Sabrina's the one who stood by my side when I know no one wants to. I think I have fallen for her long before I realized I already have.

These thoughts kept me up all night. I am going to see her tomorrow and patch things up. I know she would never mean to hurt me. I know she still cares for me.

I took a taxi going there, even though of course I have my own car. I want to think a bit more of what I am going to say to Sabrina. It was not even hot but I am sweating out of nervousness, I guess? I couldn't take it if she would push me away again.

Before I could ring their door bell. I saw their car approaching, I suddenly felt cold anticipating if Sabrina was going to be in that car. I run my fingers through my hair out of sheer frustration. I felt relieved when I saw that it was only Gaile who arrived with the car.

She looked pale more than the last time I saw her, and a lot skinny. I guess it just runs in the family, because Sabrina also is skinny, but not as pale looking as her sister. Now I wonder who's the older of them two.

She immediately saw me as she walked out of the car, she was shocked when she saw me and harshly pulled down her sleeves to hide something in her wrist.

"What are you doing here Ethan? Sabrina's out, I think she won't be back till tomorrow. Now would you mind?" she said and was asking me to move so that she could enter their gate.

I moved but just as she was about to enter, I grabbed her wrist, she moaned and I saw she was hurt. I let her wrist go and she immediately held it. She was really hurt.

"I'm sorry Gaile, what happen to your wrist?" I asked, just concerned.

"Nothing's wrong with my wrist, you just grabbed me too hard. What were you trying to do anyway?" she asked, already annoyed I can see. I didn't grabbed her too hard, and I'm pretty sure I felt something soft and cushy when I touched her wrist.

" I'm really sorry if that's the case. I'm desperate Gaile. I want your sister back. I want Sabrina back." I straight forwardly said. I saw her widen her eyes and blinked for a few times, there was complete silence between us for a few seconds before she could say anything.

"I thought you never loved Sabrina? Why would you want her back? You hurt her, you lying, cheating ungrateful bastard!" I was astounded by her choice of words. I could never imagine that she could shout at me as loud as she did considering she looks really weak and pale.

"I didn't hurt her Gaile, I didn't know what I did wrong. I loved your sister and I was changing okay?! I was changing for her. Is that what she told you? That I cheated on her? Girls kept coming to me, I was avoiding them. She didn't even give me a chance to explain. I would want to explain to her all the details if only she'd let me." I didn't realize everything I said to her. I don't care if it came out rude, it doesn't matter. I've said it now, and that's what's important.

"You want me to help you win her back? I'm sorry but I won't let myself be an accessory to anything you're planning." She said

"Is that what you really think about me? Do you think I would lower my pride this low If I really was just messing with your sister? Why can't just someone trust me first without thinking the mistakes I've made in the past?" it was pointless talking to her, now I've said what I meant. Its her own choice if she would believe it or not. I'm outta here. I started walking away from her, but before I could even make a run for it.

"Fine, I'll help you in one condition."