+

W H E R E   R A I N B O W S   E N D

Maybe I was the one to blame

The one to blame for walking in blind, with his one hand covering my eyes of everything bad and ugly meanwhile his other held mine, leading the way.

And to this day, if I just close my eyes, I could see him. His every detail from the freckle on his chin and the little spots of green in his ocean blue eyes. I could see him smiling at me and I could still hear him whispering sweet lies in my ear. And that's what's scary, remembering the man I met the summer of 16'.

He become a trauma.
His boldness, the kind of man to look you in the eyes in the most bone chilling manner. His attitude, like the calm before a storm. Free of responsibilities, free of worries, and free of fear.

Roman Rutherford was like no other man.
He had influenced me in more ways than some. Turning the same into the perfectly insane wand innocence into something I could of never imagined. He cane into my life and flipped my world as he filled it with so many aspects of his own. From his every word, his every behavior, and his tainted morals rebuilt. He became an angel that fell from heaven in my eyes. Becoming my sun, my moon, and the stars that twinkled above the streets of Chinatown.

But just like Lucifer Morningstar, he loved his tricks. Because maybe his biggest trick of all was loving me.