Duh Shtuff

Daniel was in his tank, ready to begin his next battle. He had participated in many battles before, and he still never got bored of any battle he took part in. He felt the rush of adrenaline go through his body.

Daniel was a boy about 14 years old. Where he was from, it was normal to learn to control a tank at a very young age. His favorite tank to use was the hornet and railgun combo. A hornet was a base of a tank that was fairly light, and fast, only it didn't have very much armor. The railgun was a turret that shot a very powerful blow, but had one of the longest recharge time out of all of the turrets. In battle, Daniel could ask his friend, Nate, for help if he needed any. Nate wasn't ever physically in the tank with Daniel, but they communicated over a pair of headphones with a microphone attached to it.

After a few moments of waiting, Daniel spawned in his base, the blue base, with his tank. He was playing capture the flag with tanks. Daniel slammed his foot on the gas pedal as hard as he could (controlling a tank was very similar to driving a car) and went straight to the middle of the map.

The map was a small square with walls on each side so no one could escape. The floor was rocky. Grass is better, but Daniel didn't care what he was on: as long as he was in his tank on the battlefield, he was fine. The square battle field was flat except for one wall in the middle that left two openings on each side of the battlefield where tanks could pass through freely. Each flag was at the end of each side, glowing with the color that it stood for: either red or blue.

Daniel hid behind the wall in the center, guarding his flag. He saw one red tank come from behind the wall. He charged up his railgun and fired! Daniel had hit his target, and destroyed the tank.

While in a tank, no one was ever truly in danger. Every tank had a special armor on the inside, protecting the tanker so that they wouldn't actually get hurt, but their tank would. A few seconds after a tank gets destroyed, it disappears along with the person inside and respawns on their team's side of the battlefield in perfect condition, ready to battle again.

After he destroyed a few tanks from guarding his flag, Daniel wanted some real action. He quickly swerved around the wall and charged at the flag. He shot one tank with his railgun, but his tank got destroyed after a couple shots from a rico (rico is short for ricochet which is a turret that is pretty self explanatory. When you shoot, it bounces off walls, but its range is limited.). After being destroyed by the rico, Daniel slumped down in his chair, but then, he thought of a plan.

Daniel had 3 other teammates. He spoke to one of them through the microphone that he had on. He said,"Hey, could you help me steal their flag?"

The other person said,"Sure! I'll steal the other flag any day."

"Good: I have a plan. Go around one side of the wall and create a diversion. I'll go around the other way and steal their flag. Sounds good?"

"Sounds good, but next time, can you be the diversion? It's kind of boring always having to die while someone else gets the flag."

"Next time." The plan was in progress.

Every tank has a leaderboard that shows how many tanks there are and their names, how many tanks people have destroyed, how many times they have been destroyed, and how many flags have been captured by each team.

Daniel checked the leaderboard. He noticed that the red team had already captured one flag. Daniel scrunched up his nose and gaped open his mouth while wondering, How did they already capture our flag?.

Daniel asked to one of his teammates,"How did the red team already capture one of our flags?"

He responded,"While you and your buddy were busy talking about something, they reds just swooped in and stole our flag!"