Chapter 1

Lynn but I love you he says grabbing my hand. Tanner and I love you but the timing is all wrong. So we can make this work. Have you ever heard the saying if you love something set it free and if its meant to be it will come back. Yes but, no buts I love you buts its not are time I say before kissing him one more time then walking away. 

I woke up and look at the person sleeping next to me and it wasn't my soulmate. It had been five years seen I had said goodbye to Tanner. For the last five years I had been sleeping around and dating anyone just hoping that the hole in my heart would fill but it never does. 

I walk downstairs and pour my coffee before check up on my social media. I see something that catches my eye and my heart drops. Actor Tanner Micheal and singer Nicole Miller are now engaged. I knew they were dating but this was a big slap in the fucking face. I shut my laptop and wipe the tears that i didn't know had started. God whats wrong with me? In case you forgot dumb-ass you let him go. I say mental arguing with my self. Hey babe what wrong i hear Kyle ask. I'm fine. Kyle and I had been dating for a month and that was already to long. Hey look we need to talk? Whats wrong? I think its time we break up i just don't feel like we really connect. Good you felt that to i didn't want to be the asshole and break up with you. Seriously then why are you still here. With that he grabbed his coat and left.

After he was gone I opened my laptop and began reading the article of the engagement. I sat their reading it wish it was me. I had let him go because he want more then anything to be an actor an in order for him to do that i had to let him go.He knew that was reason but part of me  always hoped that once he made it he would come back to me but I guess not. Since then I have started my own fashion label and had moved to New York and I absolutely loved it. I hoped moving to the other side of the country would have helped me move on but that clearly didn't work. Here i was still deeply in love with a guy who I had choose to let go. Right there I made the second dumb-ass decision of my life the first one letting Tanner go.It was settled I would be on the first flight out in the morning to LA.