1.Bathroom Meeting

It was seventh period at Oregon State University . I started to go to sleep but then I had to pee. The teacher was giving notes like anyone cared about his class. He was silent at the time, so I ask him if I could use the bathroom and he said no. I was absolutely furious. "Don't ever in your life say no to me again!" I yell. "Did you forget that my daddy is one of the richest people on Earth, owns the school, and almost everything in this town ? I could take your house and destroy it so the stupid town can have my personal tennis court. Oh wait I can't because your tiny hut of which you call a house is the size of the fourth maid's room which is only ninety square feet. Now let me ask you again. Can I use the friggin bathroom." He looked scared but I didn't seem to care.
"Ye..ye..yes." He whimpered.
You may or may not see already that I scare a lot of teachers. This is on a daily basis. If this was a job I'd never get fired.

I ran to the bathroom as fast as lightning. Once I'm in the bathroom I see that clothes are on the ground. I start to walk towards the clothes and I see a bra. Two.

OMG. I can't believe my eyes. The most talked about girl on campus is a lesbian. She's making out with Alexa. And their both naked.

"Ummmm, Gigi," I muttered.

"Oh my god," she said frightened. "This is totally not what it looks like. Well it does but not what you think."

"First off, you and her are naked and have saliva all over your mouth. Second I saw you locking lips. Just know that I have your back. I know you don't like me but I am a good person and will not tell anyone. But one more thing. Please put on your clothes. Thanks."

"No thank you. But don't think that you're my friend now."

"Let's just act like this bathroom meeting never happened."

And that's exactly what we did. Act like none of this happens at all

A/N

Be sure to like, comment, share and vote.