Chapter 1

Chapter 1

(Noah's POV)

Rrringg! Rrringg!

"Hello?!" I irritatedly asked to the caller. Cos, who calls at this time?! Its 6 in the morning!

"BRO!!! COME HERE QUICKLY! RED CRASHED HIS CAR!! COME QUICK! WERE HERE IN FRONT OF THE PUB!!" Stephen said on the other line.

"YOU SERIOUS?! OK I'M ON THE WAY!" That little-! Was he drunk driving again?! After putting my clothes on, I ran to my car and went straight to the pub. I know where I'm going since the pub is my favorite bar in the city so I arrived there easily.

When I pulled over, I can't see both Red and Stephen around anywhere, so I checked inside the pub. I can't help but feel eyes shifting to me. Well I'm used to their stares since they say they like my looks. Well I don't contradict with them since I'm one of the perfect creations God made.

Thinking of my handsomeness and hotness, I completely forgot about the two. Then I continued my search for them. And guess what, those two little drunkards are sitting at the far side of the bar laughing while holding bottles of alcohol. Then that made me red in anger.

"Hey Bro!! Come over and drink with us!" Steph said

"YOU WOKE ME UP, JUST TO DRINK?!" I said while angrily sitting on the chair between them both.

"Don't get stressed bro, we're just having fun! Haha" Red chuckled.

Well I have no choice but to agree since I'm already here. Anyways, alcohol is a heck of a breakfast. "I will drink but make sure you'll pay for my drinks" I grinned. I know it's nothing to them since were labeled as the "BBs" or "Billionaire Bachelors" in an international magazine. I sat beside them and ordered three bottles of tequila, since I'm not the one who's gonna pay, I'm gonna order everything I want.

When the bottles came, I drank one bottle straight down to wake up my spirit though I was not that prepared of the damn sting in my throat which made me groan so loud.

"Woah Bro, chill." Steph laughed "No one's taking those tequilas from you"

I just shrugged. Well I don't care what he thinks about my drinking. It's my drinking so who cares? Hahaha

____________________________________________________________________________________

After – I don't know – 5 bottles, my throat is already killing me. Well Steph and Red are laughing there ass out for no reasons. This two is about to get drunk. Tsk.

"Bro, let's play a game" Red said

"Yea, before we go sobers" Steph laughed

"Sure." I agreed "Whats the game?"

"Dare or Consequence" Red grinned evilly.

They know I don't like this game that much cos I lost my favorite sports car which is now in Red's hand. Oh well I still have my other cars.

"Game" Steph said

I just shrugged. I'm just gonna try this out I guess.